Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Walking Dead

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:

Robert Kirkman sent a statement which was read out on Talking Dead, basically said you will see him again "in some form".

It would be pretty cool if he turned up as a walker in a few episodes time and Beth had to kill him, that would be pretty dark.
    Maggie. Beth would be very dark as she'd have to crawl out of the ground first!

I think he'll be alive.
  • Options

se9addick said:

Robert Kirkman sent a statement which was read out on Talking Dead, basically said you will see him again "in some form".

It would be pretty cool if he turned up as a walker in a few episodes time and Beth had to kill him, that would be pretty dark.
    Maggie. Beth would be very dark as she'd have to crawl out of the ground first!

I think he'll be alive.
    Oops sorry, I'm terrible with characters names in TV shows !
  • Options
    You're right though - would be Darryl finding Merle x10.
  • Options
    I reckon he'll be bit and make it back in time to town to say his goodbyes, before Maggie kills him and then possibly kills herself as she has lost everyone else she loves. I think all this will send Morgan over the edge after letting those Wolves live and he might also depart. Fans of the comic might predict a 'loss' for Rick coming shortly too! Should be a cracking 90 mins of TV next week!
  • Options
    mart77 said:

I reckon he'll be bit and make it back in time to town to say his goodbyes, before Maggie kills him and then possibly kills herself as she has lost everyone else she loves. I think all this will send Morgan over the edge after letting those Wolves live and he might also depart. Fans of the comic might predict a 'loss' for Rick coming shortly too! Should be a cracking 90 mins of TV next week!

His sons really annoying
  • Options
    mart77 said:

Pretty clear from the focus on his cut hand that this is coming.
  • Options

mart77 said:

Did he sustain the cut from being bitten by a walker ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

mart77 said:

Did he sustain the cut from being bitten by a walker ?
    He got the cut from breaking a knife whilst killing a walker. It's blood was all over his hands
  • Options
    is this a reference to the club?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Erm anyone noticed the tshirt being for into is pale grey whereas Glenn is wearing a tan shirt?
  • Options
    I take it back when Glenn lands he reveals a grey tshirt also under his shirt.

Other guy definitely lands on his midrift though.
  • Options
    It pissed me off the way Glen acted, all along he's been the careful one and I enjoyed seeing his character grow. That Nicholas was always a prick, I'd have left him to die ages ago.
  • Options
    Glenn's the best
  • Options
    WSS said:

Glenn's the best

This one is yes... image

The one that attempted be on the apprentice however, less so.
  • Options
    Does it annoy anyone else how every now and again two characters will get together and have a generic emotional chat such as the following:

character #1: We've got to do this, we're survivors
    character #2: I know
    character #1: We're not who we used to be
    character #2: *blank stare*
    character #1: Everything has changed
    character #2: I just don't know who I am anymore
    character #1: I told you, we're survivors.

Eugh those scenes get on my tits.
  • Options
    Another fine episode (#4) yesterday.

Characters saying things that nobody would say in real life, people talking in riddles and not replying to questions until about 15 seconds have passed whilst they stare into the distance.

It makes me want to punch the screen.
  • Options
    All a bit 'Kung-fu' for me last night. Reminiscent of all that 'walk the earth' bollocks. I'm giving up on it for now. The last season and a half have been shite. I'll tune back in when this season is finished and binge watch them all
  • Options
    I recently re-watched the whole thing to get up to date and the show dramatically drops off when they get to Alexandria. I think the point where I realised things had really gone to hell was when Rick was arguing with a bloke about domestic violence in his home as part of his role as town policeman, with no zombies in sight. Alexandria's just a soap opera, and then every so often people go out on a run to die in large numbers. How the hell was this community surviving when every single time they step foot outside the walls people die in droves? I hope someone knocks the walls in next episode and we can get back to Andrew Lincoln biting people's throats out and Darryl beating zombies to death with other zombies.
  • Options
    Thought last night's episode was well done and well acted, but I really.care more about Glenn and Rick etc than how Morgan overcame his PTSD. He could have explained in ten minutes rather than them showing us for an hour.

Lennie James is very good though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Gave up on this with 2 episodes of season 4 to go. I might pick it up again and finish it off, but I'll wait to see how many more seasons they drag it out for before I decide if I want to sacrifice that much of my life to finish and increasingly mediocre TV show.

They've run out of ideas. They get stuck out on the road -> some bad shit happens -> you think they might not make it -> someone has one of those conversations cafcnick1992 was referring to -> someone falls over for no explicable reason or gets their foot stuck under a random rock and just escapes the zombies by a hair's breadth -> major character dies -> they make it somewhere that seems safe -> the safe place is really dull for half a dozen episodes -> series finale reveals its not safe after all -> someone you thought was dead/lost shows up unexpectedly to help save the day -> they get stuck out on the road -> some bad shit happens -> you think they might not make it -> someone has one of those conversations cafcnick1992 was referring to -> someone falls over for no explicable reason or gets their foot stuck under a random rock and just escapes the zombies by a hair's breadth -> major character dies -> they make it somewhere that seems safe -> the safe place is really dull for half a dozen episodes -> series finale reveals its not safe after all -> someone you thought was dead/lost shows up unexpectedly to help save the day -> repeat cycle for way too many series.
  • Options
    Include zombie appearing out of nowhere and biting someone...and nobody heard it coming. Yet when they're walking along the road they can hear them coming from miles.
  • Options
    Yep, and Zombies are sensitive to loud noises, but death to the exhaust note of a Harley Davidson.
  • Options
    Did anyone else think Eastman looked like a cardigan wearer?
  • Options
    I thought he looked like Paul Heyman!
  • Options
    I thought this week's episode was one of the best for a long time. Not sure I understand why there is so much criticism of it. Complaining that zombies turn up
    In a show about zombies....maybe try Downton Abbey instead?
  • Options
    I really liked this show when it first appeared but IMO it has just got repetitive and how many more variations on the "Running away from and killing Zombies" can you find before it becomes like Deja Vu. They need to find a denoument that will end the story properly even the great Soprano's eventually ended and The Walking Dead needs to do the same. But hey just my opinion so no pelters please.
  • Options
    I think they're milking the franchise for all it's worth, and if it had been a five-season plan it probably would have been an all time great. But like the comic, it'll keep trundling along until ratings dip massively and ancillary products stop selling.

That said, I think the show-runners have been far more confident over the last two seasons, and found interesting ways to explore the characters. People will complain either way. The show has been criticised here for becoming an inter-personal drama, and in other post, criticised for repeating the death/ chase cycle.

Nobody wants filler episodes, sure, but last night's episode was a well-written, brilliantly acted piece. I am really surpised how little appreciation it's received.

I just can't get over the fact that they would have run out of zombies after about a year.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I just can't get over the fact that they would have run out of zombies after about a year.

LOL, that's quite amusing. I've always had problems with slow moving zombies anyway. I just don't see how something that can be strolled casually away from could have resulted in a global apocalypse in the first place.

Not to mention that zombies are essentially mindless but can only be stopped by destroying the brain.

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

That assumes 1% have survived, none of the survivors get bitten to make new zombies, that everyone is out killing zombies (rather than those holed up somewhere riding it out, like Alexandria) etc.

Plus, you know, suspension of disbelief and all that!!