Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fuller in contention to start at Ipswich

Comments

• Options
    Sky Sports have been saying this for the last 2 games as well.
  • Options
    contention ?? .. he should be a rock solid, bolted on, gold plated certainty 'to start'
  • Options
    " In contention" NOT a cert !

Feel SCP would rather have him on the bench to come on against tiring legs .

Gradually building up his match fitness with more minutes on the pitch every game .
  • Options

Gradually building up his match fitness with more minutes on the pitch every game .

Fuller is a PROFESSIONAL footballer and should have kept himself fit through the summer just like every other footballer who is well paid to do a job. He's been here for a month .. he's 32 not 62 .. if he's not fit to last 90 minutes then that is a disgrace. He should start
  • Options
    Sometimes you can be fit, but not match fit.

You need games to get sharp.
  • Options

Fuller is a PROFESSIONAL footballer and should have kept himself fit through the summer just like every other footballer who is well paid to do a job. He's been here for a month .. he's 32 not 62 .. if he's not fit to last 90 minutes then that is a disgrace. He should start
    OK. Point taken. Keep your hair on . Not sure SCP will agree with you though....

• Options
    (:->) Hair still on .. but all this mollycoddling is ridiculous ... Ooooh if we sign Reo_Coker he won't be match fit until January, be a good sighing though .. then WHY sign him .. same goes for Fuller. We need him for 90 minutes, his 1/2 hour cameos have produced nil points
  • Options
    We haven't actually "sighed" him yet ....and please don't attempt to put words into my mouth .

Bet you wouldn't have posted that response to a male Lifer .....

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Bet you wouldn't have posted that response to a male Lifer

Talk Bollox ! .. sigHed who .. sighing over yoo hoo hoo
  • Options
    Memo to self :

Don't try to engage the rude bloke from somewhere north of Watford in repartee of a genuine nature when he's obviously having a REALLY bad day .

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    NURSE !!!- time for Lincs medication:-)
  • Options

go fuck yourself ...
  • Options
    NURSE !!!!!!! Quick. He's having another relapse.
  • Options

go fuck yourself ...
    Is it your health that makes you so obnoxious, or were you like it before ?

• Options

go fuck yourself ...
    Is it your health that makes you so obnoxious, or were you like it before ?

what's this got to do with Fuller ? .. go snuggle up to legal and I refer you to the answer I gave him recently .. two whinging weeny little snipers deserve each other (;->)
  • Options
    Maybe you should get in touch with the Charlton fitness team Lincsaddick. You clearly know more than them, CP and Fuller so I assume they would love to hear from you
  • Options
    Lie down and breathe slowly Lincs until nursey arrives.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Maybe you should get in touch with the Charlton fitness team Lincsaddick. You clearly know more than them, CP and Fuller so I assume they would love to hear from you

thanks for the sarcastic advice .. don't call me, I'll call you

Lincs, please learn to spell (after your treatment of course.) It is ADVICE not ADVISE. I recall I have had to ADVISE you of the difference in the past.

Lincs, please learn to spell (after your treatment of course.) It is ADVICE not ADVISE. I recall I have had to ADVISE you of the difference in the past.

• Options
  • Options

Lincs, please learn to spell (after your treatment of course.) It is ADVICE not ADVISE. I recall I have had to ADVISE you of the difference

wanker ... is taht spelt correctly ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's nice to see everyone sticking to the no swearing rule....
  • Options
    All this sniping and name calling really devalues this site.Honestly,it is getting so personal and childish it makes me not want to bother posting anymore.Can we not respect everyone's opinion and discuss it in an adult way? There is always going to be differences of opinion and that is good and healthy as is reasoned debate.But sometimes it is like the playground.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

All this sniping and name calling really devalues this site.Honestly,it is getting so personal and childish it makes me not want to bother posting anymore.Can we not respect everyone's opinion and discuss it in an adult way? There is always going to be differences of opinion and that is good and healthy as is reasoned debate.But sometimes it is like the playground.

I was just thinking the same.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Valley11 said:

dickplumb said:

I was just thinking the same.
    Too many people use it as a way to let off steam from whatever has pissed them off - its a lot easier to be rude and aggressive on here . It's pathetic really - if you look at quite a few posts on here (I'm not going to give examples) but quite a few people clearly feel the need to adopt an apologetic tone when giving their opinion or starting a new thread because of the unnecessary stick they'll get for not having the same opinion as others.

• Options
    Phew, I'd stocked up on popcorn big time for the couple of threads deleted last night and thought it would go to waste.
  • Options
    I dunno, doens't seem so much a popcorn thread as just a generally unpleasant thread this time.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

Phew, I'd stocked up on popcorn big time for the couple of threads deleted last night and thought it would go to waste.

I used to stock up with popcorn for your threads, but this beats them hands down, now we need to add a race and swearing discussion element to get a world popcorn shortage going.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Kap, do you mean a "I hate\Love it when "coloured" (sic) people stand up and swear at away games" thread.

You start it while I nip out to Tescos to snap up their complete popcorn stock.

: - )
  • Options
    I'm not sure whether to commiserate or apologise for my part in 'the outbursts' .. I know some like to see a good cyber scrap from time to time. As for Mr Fuller, if he's fit he should start if he isn't .. why is he not fit ?
  • Options
    As for your comment about him "being paid" to be fit. Not true, when he wasn't with a club over the Summer, he wasn't getting paid to do anything.

He probably did keep himself fit, but there's no substitute for training with a full squad and getting pre season games under your belt.