Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON.....childhood dream!

Comments

• Options
    Sorry I thought this site was for people that belonged to Charlton and had memories
  • Options
    if you were trapped on a desert island would you like to have gladstone with you for pure braun and aggression?
  • Options
    how do you like your steak done?
  • Options
    brilliant!
  • Options
    no i would like kelly brooke for sex and companionship, and I like my steak rare
  • Options
    I reckon steaks would be rare on a desert island.....
  • Options
    gladstone could make fire while birchtree tidied up.
  • Options
    Welcome, anyway birchtree from an ex springfield lad a few years older than you.
    This lot on here get a bit stroppy, because most of them were not born in Charlton, like you and me
    so are really only associate members anyway by rights......
  • Options
    Had a crap day at work. This has sorted me right out
  • Options
    lol this is classic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Welcome, anyway birchtree from an ex springfield lad a few years older than you.
    This lot on here get a bit stroppy, because most of them were not born in Charlton, like you and me
    so are really only associate members anyway by rights......

Yeah, real Charlton are born in Charlton, the rest are plastics.
  • Options
    That is a proper charlton life.
  • Options
    Do you like cutting hair?

If so, have you ever lived in Blackpool?
  • Options
    Welcome to the site birchtree
    Did Peter(one fight a day) Smith ever have a fight with Gladstone or the black fella from the other school?
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    You dont say if Mr Coffee was black or white?
    Not that it matters, as long as he was sweet.

When you say Mrs Denyer let you, 'warm your hands on her radiator', is the word, 'radiator', a euphemism?
  • Options
    Love it !
  • Options
    "are you Ackworth in disguise, are you Ackworth in disguise" !!
  • Options
    Does anyone want to know about my school days in Yorkshire?
  • Options
    birchtree, you should be made aware that it's bad form just to appear on this forum out of the blue. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?
  • Options
    One day I went to school and I forgot my lunch so I sneaked home at lunchtime and had myself a pot noodle. Those were the days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One day I went to school in my slippers. Didn't even notice til playtime.
  • Options
    Fossdene was better than Charlton Manor!
  • Options
  • Options
    birchtree said:

Sorry I thought this site was for people that belonged to Charlton and had memories

Believe me we all belong to Charlton and boy do we have memories, if you knew about football you would know how we have suffered, can we talk, how long have you got
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

did you ever have a fight with gladstone big rob
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Went to Fossdene Nursery/Infants, then transferred to Sherrington, before 8 years in Bloomfield, 4 years at art college, I year postgraduate... you get less time for murder these day's, still meet the same type of people mind you?
  • Options
    Are you a Mysteron?
  • Options
    my you guys are a feisty lot. Thanks to those who have posted positive comments. :)))))
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Went to Fossdene Nursery/Infants, then transferred to Sherrington, before 8 years in Bloomfield, 4 years at art college, I year postgraduate... you get less time for murder these day's, still meet the same type of people mind you?
    What years were you at Bloomfield Ken?
  • Options
    birchtree said:

yes i love chips

Daddy or chips?