Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

People with faces you want to punch

Comments

• edited September 2012
    Michael Gove
    Ian Duncan-Smith
    Diane Abbott
    Harriet Harman
    Kelvin McKenzie
    Karl Rove
    Nick Clegg
    Norman Tebbit
    Toby Young
    Mitt Romney
    Rick Santorum
    Michael Portillo
    Andrew Neill
    Tony Abbott
    Sophie Mirabella
    Scott Morrison
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Jeremy Kyle
    Jeremy Beadle
    Noel Edmonds
    Piers Morgan
    Kevin Pietersen
    Ashley Cole
    John Terry
    Simon Jordan
    Graham Norton
    Ian Paisley
    Archie Knox
  • Derek Hatton
    Bruce Forsyth
    Seb Coe
    Tim Henman
    Robin Cousins
  • Anyone who thinks eating a cornish pasty on a packed train is a good idea, they stink the place out, and agree with Beds Addick about Scrappy Do needing a good shoeing
  • can't believe no-one has mentioned Alex Salmond and his bird Nicola Sturgeon I can't stand the fishy couple of C****!

Oh! and John Terry of course
  • edited September 2012
    Bedsaddick and a few others want to punch the face of a 80+ year old women. Strange.
  • Danny Wilson
    Diane Abbott (feel bad because she is a woman but I just cannot stand the shite she comes out with!)
  • Bedsaddick and a few others want to punch the face of a 80+ year old women. Strange.

Don't agree with hitting any woman no matter what age. But this is in the 'Fun, Jokes & Captions' section, not the 'Serious Political Debate' section. :-)
  • Audley Harrison, mind you most people have hit him, is there anyone who hasn't?
  • Bedsaddick and a few others want to punch the face of a 80+ year old women. Strange.

I sincerely hope this is an attempt at irony.

I would like to see Thatch in UFC! I reckon I could take her! Maybe? ;o)
  • Shami Chakrabati (Liberty) the angel of death.
    Will Self
    Russell Brand
  • Sponsored links:

• Men that insist on wearing shorts when it is patently obvious it is (cross out as applicable) cold / wet / snowing / inappropriate.
  • Men that insist on wearing shorts when it is patently obvious it is (cross out as applicable) cold / wet / snowing / inappropriate.

especially with socks

I had an Australian P.E teacher who wears shorts every day of the year, I think I should introduce you to him.
  • Agree with many of those already suggested, but have not seen Jamie Olliver mentioned. I really get angry whenever I see him on tv, not sure why but he really annoys me. I was once bought one of his cookery books for Christmas, I threw it out of the window in rage, felt guilty and went and got it back. Then later on in the evening I repeatedly stabbed his face with a knife and tossed it on our open fire. I think I need help

Does that include Kinsella? Hope not
  • Dont hate many people as mostly they are what they are but I would make an exception for one person

Fred Goodwin

But I wouldnt just punch him I would happily give him the biggest kicking ever.
  • russell kane,michael macintyre,lee evans,mick jagger,ricky gervais x10
  • edited September 2012

Bedsaddick and a few others want to punch the face of a 80+ year old women. Strange.

Your right. It's the Thatcher of the 1980's ( see pic) that i would drop. ;)

Blimey. Sense of humour failure !

Your right. It's the Thatcher of the 1980's ( see pic) that i would drop. ;)

Blimey. Sense of humour failure !

Yeh sorry Beds. For the record i would of loved to have kicked Dame Nellie Melba in the crutchpiece but sadly she died in the 1930's...

• Well that's just peachy!
  • Sponsored links:

• are we allowed to punch dead people?
  • are we allowed to punch dead people?

punch away

• Darren Pitcher !!
  • That boring, deluded, moaning, negative tosser of a fan who sits near me at the Valley and does nothing but complain, when we attack its cos our defence is shit, when we defend its because we can't play attacking football.

Of course if I did actually punch him he would disinherit me. I love you Dad! ;)
  • Darren Pitcher !!

When did he die?
  • Greenie said:

Audley Harrison, mind you most people have hit him, is there anyone who hasn't?

Come on. He's never hurt anyone...
  • Christophers Eubank and Biggins
  • Piers Morgan is the King of faces you want to punch.

Spot on mate!