Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options

eldavide said:

Anyone fancy making Sat 22nd Dec Llera day? Stupid headguards, straw donkeys,etc? Or is that tempting fate?

I liked Llera yes he made mistakes but he gave his all and came across as a top bloke. Same with Semedo . Don't like all the hate they seem to get on here
    I don't think anyone on here is "hating" either of them - just think it's funny that we've been telling our piggy friend that this day was coming and he wasn't having any of it. Just a bit of fun.
  • Options
    I didn't hate llera. I just thought he was total chuff. He did give his all but he was still pony and an accident waiting to happen imo.

And when piggy comes on here giving Morro stick and bigging up llera, there's nothing wrong with giving a little back
  • Options
    Great he won me 40 quid!
  • Options
    Jeff Stelling referred to him as Manuel Llera when the final score came in - seemed kind of appropriate after an own goal.
  • Options
    Oh what a cracker it was too!
    :o)
  • Options
    Llera :-))))))))
  • Options
    Superb finish!
  • Options

eldavide said:

Anyone fancy making Sat 22nd Dec Llera day? Stupid headguards, straw donkeys,etc? Or is that tempting fate?

I liked Llera yes he made mistakes but he gave his all and came across as a top bloke. Same with Semedo . Don't like all the hate they seem to get on here
    Put in the single worst performance I have ever seen from a Charlton defender against Col U away. Absolutely fucking horrendous - anyone who went to that game must have wondered how he ever made it as a professional footballer.

• Options
    Can't wait to see his goal tonight. Got a feeling its going to be a cracker
  • Options

Can't wait to see his goal tonight. Got a feeling its going to be a cracker

He took it well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

eldavide said:

Put in the single worst performance I have ever seen from a Charlton defender against Col U away. Absolutely fucking horrendous - anyone who went to that game must have wondered how he ever made it as a professional footballer.

Colchester fans absolutely love, "The Prat in the Hat". Having witnessed that, I can't say I blame them.
  • Options
    Stig said:

eldavide said:

He also had a hand in all 4 Millwall goald at the Den, however he had good games too, people too easily forget his goal against Swindon in the last minute when we had two players sent off, or in the home play off semi final when he took one for the team and gtot sent off after another mistake by icon Bailey in midfield. Not the worst player ever to wear the shirt or the best
    Colchester fans absolutely love, "The Prat in the Hat". Having witnessed that, I can't say I blame them.
  • Options
    That's the thing about Mig. You could never tell what you were going to get, and you just can't have that in a centre half. It's why David Luiz is the leading cause of death for people with heart conditions in Southwest London. If he was a striker or a winger you could forgive the moments of madness but as much as I enjoyed his finer moments and welcome reports of what a top bloke he is, I'm happier with the near error-free Cort, even if he'll never lob the keeper or perform a step-over
  • Options
    Sky sports headline ... " Llera gifts Forest a victory"
  • Options

That's the thing about Mig. You could never tell what you were going to get, and you just can't have that in a centre half. It's why David Luiz is the leading cause of death for people with heart conditions in Southwest London. If he was a striker or a winger you could forgive the moments of madness but as much as I enjoyed his finer moments and welcome reports of what a top bloke he is, I'm happier with the near error-free Cort, even if he'll never lob the keeper or perform a step-over

Cort was fantastic today IMHO. Won everything in the air and kept Austin quiet all afternoon.
  • Options
    Holy God that header was a beauty!
  • Options
    Cracking header that.
  • Options
    Very good finish!!
  • Options
    have to hand it to him, that was a fantastic header
  • Options
    Col U all over again. Stealing a living.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant diving header, guided it in.

Loved the chorus of "he aint got a clue" during the second half today... how apt!
  • Options
    Goal of the night that. Haha. Good old Miguel
  • Options
    I can't stop laughing now stop ....... :-))))
  • Options
    :-)))))))))
  • Options
    Great great finish what the hell was he trying to do the ball was only ever going to end up there with that body shape
  • Options
    Absolutely buried it.
  • Options
    Cracking header!
  • Options
    Ended the massives Semedo day brilliantly....Thanks Miguel
  • Options
    lol at Colchester away. He got absolutely destroyed.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I don't think many of us were lolling. Absolutely fuming more like.