Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options
    I AM waiting for it to happen, of course I am. Strange comment.

And it will.
  • Options
    Mate move on they are yours now and we don't care how they go, I no more about them or any ex player I support the club and the players while they play for us not when they are gone
  • Options

You've been saying that for ages pal, it's as if you're waiting for it to happen? but he's been playing well and although we have chopped and changed all season which hasn't helped us both Llera and Gardner seem like they are forming a decent partnership.

Semedo mom today too.

Chins up lads.

Why come on here to gloat? Don't hear from you for like a month and when the donkeys Llera or Semedo do something good your all smug, can't you piss of to your own forum.
  • Options
    Typical Wednesday supporter...Bless
  • Options
    Not one of these is he?

Micro Pig

A miniature pig is a breed of pig developed and used for medical research or developed for use as a pet. These smaller pigs were first used for medical research in Europe before being introduced to the United States as pets in the 1980s. Since then, the animals have been used in studies by scientists around the world, including for study as a source of organs for organ transplantation.

:-)
  • Options
    Llera whooaa....Llera Whooaa......he wears a black head guard, and scores from thirty yards....

Sorry, need to sing that and get it off my chest.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Llera whooaa....Llera Whooaa......he wears a black head guard, and scores from thirty yards....

• Options
    edited November 2012
  • Options

poor taste willmore

Wouldn't usually go that low but he just pisses me of to another level.
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Very poor taste that, (for both) you might want to read No Smoke No Fire too.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus Christ
  • Options
    Ok - the fucking morons on this forum are starting to piss me off. Willmore - if you can't see how inappropriate that is, you are absolutely pitiful.
  • Options

Ok - the fucking morons on this forum are starting to piss me off. Willmore - if you can't see how inappropriate that is, you are absolutely pitiful.

Edited it now. Apologies.
  • Options
    Not sure we'll be hearing from operationpig for a while now we've jumped back above them lot. :o)
  • Options
    If Llera had been in our side today it would have ended up charlton 5-40 Cardiff
  • Options
    TBH Callum I don't think Charlton are doing as badly as you all think, you got promoted along with us but didn't make the signings you all expected for off the field reasons, you seem to be still picking up results, Hudds have surprised me a little bit, we've been shocking and if Jones doesn't pull his finger out we'll be fighting relegation big time.

Millwall and Palace have surprised me too, seems it was us who kick started their season too (CPFC).
  • Options
    Fair play pig. Didnt think you would make an appearance today
  • Options
    Delfounso literally walked past Llera to set up their second goal last night. Normal service has been resumed piggie.
  • Options
    Llera wasn't great but by no means our worst player last night, Blackpool was better then us in every department, we were shocking.
  • Options
    Massively shocking?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    scored an own goal today.....
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The longer he goes without one, the bigger the fuck up when it comes.

I thank you!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

The longer he goes without one, the bigger the fuck up when it comes.

I thank you!
    hahahahaahhaahaha
  • Options
    Piggy, thoughts?
  • Options
    http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/183984-liera/

Apparently had a crap three games in a row now, topped off with the own goal at the end.
  • Options

74:30 The assist for the goal came from Chris Cohen.
    74:30
    Goal scored Goal - Miguel Llera - Nott'm For 1 - 0 Sheff Wed
    Headed own goal by Miguel Llera. Nottm Forest 1-0 Sheff Wed.
    73:22 The ball is sent over by Chris Cohen.

Snigger!
  • Options
    Cant wait to see it. He knows where the net is old Miguel
  • Options
    Anyone fancy making Sat 22nd Dec Llera day? Stupid headguards, straw donkeys,etc? Or is that tempting fate?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    eldavide said:

Anyone fancy making Sat 22nd Dec Llera day? Stupid headguards, straw donkeys,etc? Or is that tempting fate?

I liked Llera yes he made mistakes but he gave his all and came across as a top bloke. Same with Semedo . Don't like all the hate they seem to get on here
  • Options
    We're chuckling