Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

watford arrangements

13»

Comments

• Options
    my beard is a pretty good meeting point, infact i myself aint bad even without said beard! its the gingerness it is!
  • Options
    Hmmmm, there's only a Yate's listed on the Hogshead website...

YATES'S, WATFORD
    107 - 115 The Parade, High Street
    Watford
    Hertfordshire
    WD17 1LU
  • Options
    It's like a bush
  • Options
    for those of you it may affect apparently there are buses on part of the bexleyheath line on saturday.

*removes anorak, puts down note pad and gets out flask and sandwiches*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]for those of you it may affect apparently there are buses on part of the bexleyheath line on saturday.

*removes anorak, puts down note pad and gets out flask and sandwiches*

Spotters Reunited

Right, I'm off to watch the news about the Titanic. So tragic.

;-)
  • Options
    *removes national health glasses to clean and re-align the plaster on the arm*
  • Options
    Right i'm meeting Ketters, CAFC Bourne at Euston at 10.30 so i'll see everyone else in Watford i should think.

Happy Friday Lifers
  • Options
    Ketters, Bourne.... we're also going from the modern, well furbished Sittingbourne station.... probably see you there
  • Options
    No doubt you will, think ketters is talking about catching the 9.15
  • Options
    Yep meeting at the state of the art station of Sittingbourne for the 9.15, Carter is joing us at Chatham. I collected tickets last night & we are Row KK so if same principal as Charlton where they go a,b,c......aa,bb,cc we should be a fair way back so hopefully standing should not cause any bother..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yep meeting at the state of the art station of Sittingbourne for the 9.15, Carter is joing us at Chatham. I collected tickets last night & we are Row KK so if same principal as Charlton where they go a,b,c......aa,bb,cc we should be a fair way back so hopefully standing should not cause any bother..!

Apparently (so I heard on this board) it goes AA, BB, CC etc then A B C.

I got row U!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yep meeting at the state of the art station of Sittingbourne for the 9.15, Carter is joing us at Chatham. I collected tickets last night & we are Row KK so if same principal as Charlton where they go a,b,c......aa,bb,cc we should be a fair way back so hopefully standing should not cause any bother..!

I've got tickets in LL and KK (55) Must be the staff row. You can stand up as long as you don't jog me when I've got my flask open.
  • Options
    Double letters are the front rows.

I'm in LL with Buckshee, and I intend on Standing all game long, so if you're infront Ketters, do me a favour and stand to
  • Options
    i am the g row the g row the g row vicarage road
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I've got tickets in LL and KK (55) Must be the staff row. You can stand up as long as you don't jog me when I've got my flask open.

Staff Row eh....! Hopefully plastics free then LOL. I am standing all game!
  • Options
    I'm in the G row too.... with the Maidstone CASC massive aiiii
  • Options
    jj theres only one jj.
  • Options
    I'm in row A so will be glad if the do start with AA at the front!!!

See you all there at about 1.00pm

btw, got quoted £36.00 for three of us return from Maidstone (3 for 2) so only £12.00 each. Get in.

*hic*
  • Options
    Row V- hope it does start with the aa's

Carm on!
  • Options
    Am I totally blind or does The Hogs Head not exist?!

Where did you all end up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There was a load in the Moon's pub and a good turnout from the "lifers" at the Walkabout in the high street.
  • Options
    a few of us went looking for the hogshead but ended up in the columbia press (lloyds bar).
  • Options
    Most of us ended up in Walkabout before and after the game.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2007
    Me, Ketters, Bourne and Carter decided the Walkabout would be the best pub for the Lifers as we were up in Watford at ridiculous o clock
  • Options
    Walkabout was the place to be.

I left Ketters and Bourne in Sittingbourne at about midnight, still going strong. Fair play to them...