Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

watford arrangements

Comments

• Options
    yep solid, all gone
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Just outta interest, is there a CL group going with open invite, much like the WHU game :)))

of course!!!!!

me and my troops are meeting in lewisham for a fry up at 9.30 and heading up to euston to get a train to watford high street (I hope) for about 11am. we're then going to find a pub to drink ourselves silly whilst watchin liverpool manure and then mosey on down to vicarage road. I dare say we'll hook up with the ketman/carter reprobates in watford

everyone welcome. as soon as someone names a pub!

i'm out of the office tomorrow so someone name a pub quickly! :-)
  • Options
    I am hoping to gather my little motley crue at Euston for around 10.30am give or take a few mins. So I take it we are going to Watford High street now then ?
  • Options
    I name this pub, Pub, may all in drink in her have a very merry life.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I am hoping to gather my little motley crue at Euston for around 10.30am give or take a few mins. So I take it we are going to Watford High street now then ?

shorter walk = more drinking
  • Options
    Meeting up with Northstand Steve and a few others at the Griffin in Viller st at 10.00. Don't know what we are doing until 3.00.
  • Options
    I guess I will be in Watford for about 11am then, mainly because I wouldn't inflict anyone on having to see me at 9am on a Saturday!!
  • Options
    Good call!! Should be a good, old-fashioned Charlton away day on the lash!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Meeting up with Northstand Steve and a few others at the Griffin in Viller st at 10.00. Don't know what we are doing until 3.00.

Henry I hope it is not like the Griffin in Liverpool Street I think is it. Rememeber to take a load of 50p's.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Meeting up with Northstand Steve and a few others at the Griffin in Viller st at 10.00. Don't know what we are doing until 3.00.

Henry I hope it is not like the Griffin in Liverpool Street I think is it. Rememeber to take a load of 50p's.....

At 10am.....! Surely not.

(The axe is much better)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]

At 10am.....! Surely not.

(The axe is much better)

The Old Axe, blimey, ended up in there after being refused entry to Browns, the bouncer at Browns said they were 'less fussy' down there hehe
  • Options

No, the one next to Charing Cross St. No idea what you are talking about, 50ps. The axe, 10.00am. Explain
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

No, the one next to Charing Cross St. No idea what you are talking about, 50ps. The axe, 10.00am. Explain

Yeah right course you don't LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

The Old Axe, blimey, ended up in there after being refused entry to Browns, the bouncer at Browns said they were 'less fussy' down there hehe

Never been Browns but by the time someone suggests places like that we are all pretty mashed, so sounds like we'd probably get refused anyway :)
  • Options
    watford pub

ok, i suggest we meet in probably the moon under water in the high street. its a weatherspoon so cheap as chips and it says on here its for both fans.
    don't fancy an 'away' only pub to be honest and wetherspoons are always cheap.

another thing this site says, is no alcohol for away fans in the ground, so best go to cheap pub to get tanked up before hand. (especially if its cold) :-)

they will serve jungle juices too! hurrah.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Weatherspoons don't have Sky Sports in them, what about Hogshead or Ferkin?
  • Options
    pish.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Weatherspoons don't have Sky Sports in them, what about Hogshead or Ferkin?

Exactly. It's Liverpool v Man Utd at 12.45
  • Options
    ok, where is the hogs head then, near the station? how big is it and is it mixed fans?
  • Options
    The Hogs Head
    You're more likely to find more variety in one of the bars in the town centre. There are several, mostly 'theme' pubs now, but maybe the best of the lot would be The Hogs Head, in the High Street under the flyover before the pond.

That'll do it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macs deffinately has Sky and seem's nice and close to to the ground, only the down side is away only, which some people seem not to be keen on.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/ is great for research
  • Options
    Some Spoons do now have Sky.... the one in Sittingbourne does....
  • Options
    According to beerintheevening the only pubs in Watford that have sky are:

Mac's Bar 14 Fearnley St
    The Wellington Arms - 2 Woodford Rd
    The Wishing Well - 188-196 St Albans Road

However I wouldnt like to vouch for the accuract of their SkyTV knowledge
  • Options
    stu, that macs is meant to be tiny

ok, hogshead it is.

see everyone there around midday ish!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Some Spoons do now have Sky.... the one in Sittingbourne does....

That is now owned by Lloyds so is no longer a Chavspoons Medders, they also have a dancefloor & 80's music which Chavspoons also do not have. You should go down there & check it out......NOT !
  • Options
    Hogshead for around Mid-day, I can confirm our drunken crew will be in attendance..!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Some Spoons do now have Sky.... the one in Sittingbourne does....

That is now owned by Lloyds so is no longer a Chavspoons Medders, they also have a dancefloor & 80's music which Chavspoons also do not have. You should go down there & check it out......NOT !

Not had the pleasure yet mate... It was billed as a full revamp of the place, but I hear all they've done is stick in a couple of TV's and 'dancefloor'....
  • Options
    Hogs Head it is then.... station side of the Moon right?
  • Options
    hopefully the sun will be shining, and it won't be dark, so i dunno

under the flyover by the pond. strangely not listed on the hogshead website...
  • Options
    Should be a good day, with a 3 point collection in the middle!

Will be harder to find you guys without MCS's beard to spot!