Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I dont think you can buy for the north upper on a match basis? I thought it was only the North West Quadrant you can purchase tickets for.

I have purchased for the Upper North on a match day loads of times, you have to get them on the day they go on sale though. I was in the Lower North against Wham and I have to say, very uncomfortable!! I'm 6'3 and had to sit side ways...good job we had a spare sit next to us....

Large and VERY LOUD then..?

in one!!
  • Options
    You wont be dissapointed,J block is hardcore
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Boat[/cite]don't come to G block if you want to stand, had some charlton aggro from the fella behind me for standing against west ham

Damn right. The G block theme tune is:

"We come, we sit, we don't sing for shit. G Blockers, G Blockers."

STAND UP IF YOU LOVE CHARLTON, STAND UP IF YOU LOVE CHARLTON

The guy in front of me actually moans at the TWELVE year old in front of him, because he cant see whilst sitting down.

People like that should be BANNED from football matches.
  • Options
    fao bacon sarnie, don't think it was me,

although i really wouldn't notice, i got out of my seat after bout half an hour and stood in isle because i couldn't take sitting anymore
  • Options
    Right then! I am reporting Stu and Boat to the head of G Block (un)inteligence. Mr Sid Darn will be tapping you on the shoulder at the very next home match you insubordinates!
  • Options
    If you cant get a ticket get one for the NW and walk up, usually there are plenty of seats floating about in the standing areas.
  • Options
    F BLOCK NORTH LOWER... = PILE OF RUBBISH APART FROM ONE FAN KNOWN AS MULLET WHO IS A LEGEND!
  • Options
    Its definately all about the upper
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]M BLOCK CERTAINLY WERE THE OLD SONGS ARE THE BEST SONGS.

GREAT RENDITION OF IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO PLAY FOR ON SATURDAY.

I joined in with you too NSS
  • Options
    Have a word with yourselves you lot - "my blocks harder/better looking/noisier than your block". Jeez!

Everyone knows that the West Upper is the place to be. Plenty of legroom, rugs, flasks, half time biscuits for the more adventerous - we've got it all. PLus it never gets too loud, so you can maybe even have a little nap if you fancy it - it's almost compulsory you know!
    ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Have a word with yourselves you lot - "my blocks harder/better looking/noisier than your block". Jeez!

Everyone knows that the West Upper is the place to be. Plenty of legroom, rugs, flasks, half time biscuits for the more adventerous - we've got it all. PLus it never gets too loud, so you can maybe even have a little nap if you fancy it - it's almost compulsory you know!
    ;o)

My block's more sit downee/better behaved/quieter than your block, splitter!