Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Tv series (REMEMBER: No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    Jessie said:
    Finally got around to watching The Capture last weekend. Watched three episodes at one go and really enjoyed it. Just hope the truths behind all those questions/weird things will not be disappointing as I found some plots hard to believe.
    The series improved as it went along.
  • Options
    The new Sir David Attenborough series started last night on the BBC. Incredible.
    Just watched it. Absolutely brilliant, I've said it before his programmes are worth the licence fee on their own.
  • Options
    Jessie said:
    Finally got around to watching The Capture last weekend. Watched three episodes at one go and really enjoyed it. Just hope the truths behind all those questions/weird things will not be disappointing as I found some plots hard to believe.
    The series improved as it went along.
    I found it funny that the TV expert who's a Spurs fan is named Levy....😂 Guess that's deliberate by the writers?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Halfway through season 2 of Zone Blanche (Black Spot) on Netflix. Loving it.
  • Options
    Anyone watch His Dark Materials? 

Really promising I thought. 
  • Options

Yes. Thought it was good. Promising start.
    We shall see.
  • Options

For the first time in a long while I was excited to see a series like this on BBC 1. Enjoyed the first episode 
  • Options

Looks like I was in the minority then. Turned over after the first 15 mins....talking rodents.....no thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Finally on the Peaky Blindsers bandwagon, I have watched series 1-5 the last couple of months, where would I find series 6 it wasn't showing up on sky? 1-4 I saw on Netflix , 5 Sky/ BBC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finally on the Peaky Blindsers bandwagon, I have watched series 1-5 the last couple of months, where would I find series 6 it wasn't showing up on sky? 1-4 I saw on Netflix , 5 Sky/ BBC

Not been aired yet, don't think it's been made yet.
  • Options
    Anybody watched Living with Yourself on Netflix? I thought it was a clever idea ruined by a lazy ending, but looks as though there will be a second season.

Just started Dead to Me on Netflix too, couple of decent twists so far set amongst some dark humour.
  • Options

Not been aired yet, don't think it's been made yet.
    Blame my stepdad lol I wasn't sure and he said he had season 6 to catch up :) Cheers GA
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Currently watching and enjoying the second season of the sweet and often moving Japanese series Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories on Netflix.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Anybody watched Living with Yourself on Netflix? I thought it was a clever idea ruined by a lazy ending, but looks as though there will be a second season.

Just started Dead to Me on Netflix too, couple of decent twists so far set amongst some dark humour.
    We've just started it, watched the first two episodes.  Good premise is all I can say so far! 
  • Options
    Spiral 7 has shaped up well after a dodgy start .. but one thing from this weekend's episodes puzzles me .. how and why did the dodgy art dealer manage to hide a supposedly legit €100,000 in a designer armchair worth a supposed €30,000 ? (the cops ripped the chair to shreds in the effort to find the cash) 
  • Options
    watched the first episode of Guilt last night, a BBC2 offering, thought it very good.
  • Options

Looks like I was in the minority then. Turned over after the first 15 mins....talking rodents.....no thanks.
    #metoo.
  • Options
    Spiral 7 has shaped up well after a dodgy start .. but one thing from this weekend's episodes puzzles me .. how and why did the dodgy art dealer manage to hide a supposedly legit €100,000 in a designer armchair worth a supposed €30,000 ? (the cops ripped the chair to shreds in the effort to find the cash) 
    Presumably, didn't want to bank it due to tax avoidance.
    Although, why didn't she just put the cash in the safe ?
  • Options
    Just finished Kiri/Haji. Absolutely excellent series. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched the first episode of His Dark Materials. Haven’t read the books but it was pretty obvious from the trailers that it was a fantasy adventure story, so talking animals is par for the course. Thought it was well done and you can tell BBC have thrown money at it. Looking forward to next weeks.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    and how was the cash stuffed into the chair without damaging it (unless the 'valuation' of 30,000 was a bluff) .. the safe .. seems French OB can search everywhere when they have a warrant .. but agree, if the cash was legit, why hide it ? .. whatever, poor old Judge Roban has got his knickers in a right horrible twist
  • Options
    and how was the cash stuffed into the chair without damaging it (unless the 'valuation' of 30,000 was a bluff) .. the safe .. seems French OB can search everywhere when they have a warrant .. but agree, if the cash was legit, why hide it ? .. whatever, poor old Judge Roban has got his knickers in a right horrible twist
    Presumably, the chair was unstitched and then restitched by an "expert".
  • Options
    Presumably, the chair was unstitched and then restitched by an "expert".
    different topic .. the first Spiral series was broadcast on Auntie B as far back as 2006 !! .. how the tides of time rush along ..  and how come the actors, especially the delicious Audrey Fleurot still look exactly the same ?
  • Options
    Just finished The Dublin Murders. Thought it was splendid. 
  • Options
    So was Lexie (not the imaginary one when they were kids), just someone who happened to look identical to the police woman ?
  • Options
    So was Lexie (not the imaginary one when they were kids), just someone who happened to look identical to the police woman ?
    Especially where she likes to keep her weapon.....
  • Options
    Watched season 2 of The End of The Fucking World this week. I didnt really see the point of it. The new character Bonnie was very good and its very dark and scenic but just felt it should of been left as one season.
  • Options
    Watched season 2 of The End of The Fucking World this week. I didnt really see the point of it. The new character Bonnie was very good and its very dark and scenic but just felt it should of been left as one season.
    Disagree, I initially couldn't work out how they could do a second series, but thought it was done really well. Liked the way they used flashbacks and the way Bonnie was brought into the equation.
  • Options
    Just finished the new Top Boy series.  Thoroughly enjoyed every episode. Great actors both new and old and I loved that so many locations were familiar.