Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

so henry, are the club going to sort out an operation city

2»

Comments

• Options
    Get the Board to do the predictor thingy and it might convince them it should be Operation Manc (then again they may find it a bit too stressful...)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]But Henry he say no - is he going to tell us why??

Of course not - same way he never told us anything about the Osei Sankofa thing. Sure, some things said in the boardroom need to stay there, but I'm stuggling to think what the supporters representative can actually do in this day and age? (Sorry Rothko, lame banners aside)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Get the Board to do the predictor thingy and it might convince them it should be Operation Manc (then again they may find it a bit too stressful...)

They are stressed enough already just like the rest of us. As I said it was mentioned at the board meeting on Monday but stil being discussed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]But Henry he say no - is he going to tell us why??

Of course not - same way he never told us anything about the Osei Sankofa thing. Sure, some things said in the boardroom need to stay there, but I'm stuggling to think what the supporters representative can actually do in this day and age? (Sorry Rothko, lame banners aside)

Don't know why I bother to reply but when high court judges say I can't talk about it I tend to do what they say. Call that a cop out if you like but that's the real world.
  • Options
    We are your public Henry - it's your role to reply, surely?
    ;o)

Anyway, you've clearly taken my comments the wrong way and got a bit sulky about them. If you actually read it again my post was actually offering a defence on your behalf - but ho hum, I wont lose any sleep about it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]We are your public Henry - it's your role to reply, surely?
    ;o)

Anyway, you've clearly taken my comments the wrong way and got a bit sulky about them. If you actually read it again my post was actually offering a defence on your behalf - but ho hum, I wont lose any sleep about it.

Your obsession with Sankofa case when I've explained loads of times before why it is I can't say anything is tedious. And if " but I'm stuggling to think what the supporters representative can actually do in this day and age?" is a defence I'd hate to hear what an attack was.
  • Options
    Jesus Henry - chill out son!

I was saying that you couldn't talk about board decisions - such as in the Sankofa case. The part of the comment you have chosen to quote - minus what I said before - is trying to say that there is much you can really do in such situations. Tell you what though pal, you think whatever the fuck you want - I really don't give a monkeys.

If you really want to hear me attack you then I'm more than happy to rise to the bait - as childish as it may be. Plum!
  • Options
    Did I tell you guys that I saw Alan Pardew this morning?
  • Options
    No- Want to tell us about it? :-))
  • Options
    I saw Jonathon Acworth yesterday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I saw Jonathon Acworth yesterday.

Was that pic of him in VOTV all those years ago legitimate? If so I see him every home game.
  • Options
    Blackburn could be too late.

Man City is the one, admittedly some people will be on holiday (me!), but it really seems to be the single game more than any other that could determine our fate.
  • Options
    probably and arn't you lucky. Wouldn't bother in trying to engage him in a sensible conversation as he'd probably tell you we should offload BabyBenty to Leyton Orient and replace him with some bloke from Cray Wanderers who has only scored four goals in the DIYFocus League 2 but is the mutts nuts and should be snapped up before Man Utd get wind of him.
  • Options
    im amway for man city too. drats. In fact i cant make a single away game for the rest of the season which is shit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]im amway for man city too. drats. In fact i cant make a single away game for the rest of the season which is shit.

We need our home onlys to do their jobs as well. I know you do, B - every one of us needs to give it some "ave it!".

Come on you Addicks!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]im amway for man city too. drats. In fact i cant make a single away game for the rest of the season which is shit.

ARMCHAIR
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]

We need our home onlys to do their jobs as well. I know you do, B - every one of us needs to give it some "ave it!".

Come on you Addicks!

very poor timing for all away, bad considering the six or so i went to at the start of the season. everton is probably my slim chance but thats a pain cos of the sunday.
  • Options
    Fans shouldnt need an incentive to travel away and support THEIR team, especially when we find ourselves in such a position.

We all need to be out there screaming our lungs out for our beloved Charlton.
  • Options
    Well said Stu
  • Options

Does he get our train then Large?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]

Does he get our train then Large?

Or was it the worst, "Oh god, I didn't did I?" ever?