Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xbox to PS3

2»

Comments

• Options
    What on earth is "party chat"? It sounds like a sad singles online chat club.
    Good one! Did you nick Bob Monkhouse's joke book!? I think he's still looking for it.

Bob Monkhouse made a joke about Xbox party chat? Didn't know that. What is it?

We'll never know, someone nicked his jokebook. I take back the accusation - clearly, it wasn't you.
  • Options
    What on earth is "party chat"? It sounds like a sad singles online chat club.
    Good one! Did you nick Bob Monkhouse's joke book!? I think he's still looking for it.

Bob Monkhouse made a joke about Xbox party chat? Didn't know that. What is it?

We'll never know, someone nicked his jokebook. I take back the accusation - clearly, it wasn't you.
    Still none the wiser what party chat is. Is it where you sit in your room with a little USB headpiece on & you chat away to random people, typically yanks, all screaming & shouting about the game you're playing? My younger brother had one of them once, looked a right pillock.

• Options
    Kind of.

Party chat is the facility to talk to friends (only ones you add to the party) this can be done even when playing different games. However I find too many people use it to exploit games and boost to up their stats. Call of Duty is a prime example.
  • Options
    Yeah how are they doing that, Dazzler? I've seen the evidence but don't get how it's done. Especially confused by the leaderboard on COD Survival....

Don't use Party Chat to talk to random people, just the two or three mates I am playing a game with every now and then. It's just a microphone and earphone, Sparrows. If there are lots of American kids talking (I rarely play any games with strangers), there's no point plugging it in. Mocking it is a bit like laughing at yuppies with mobile phones - It's a tired stereotype.
  • Options
    Boosting is pretty simple, go into a game with a friend, kill them over and over again, get amazing scores. Did they bring back the tactical insertion in the new cod? That was the main problem in MW2.

I only ever used my mic to talk to friends plus a bit of shit talking whilst playing HC-S&D.

God damn I miss xbox live :(
  • Options
    Sure, yeah, that's boosting - I am wondering how people glitch the game. Reaching level 300 on Survival is physically impossible without cheating, let alone in 45 minutes!!
  • Options
    Hacked xbox's perhaps, modded lobby kinda thing.

I'm just guessing, I've not played the new COD due to being in china.
  • Options
    It's all to do with USB mods an modded lobby's, you can get Jtag Xboxs which allow you to create modded lobby's.

Use to have one of the J Tagged Xboxs they are useless get banned in five minutes. However they are good for single player mods!
  • Options
    Whats the point in hacking and modding games, just to get some oneupmanship? Or because people cant be arsed to have a challenging game and prefer to walk invincible through everything?
  • Options
    I never use to mod like that, when playing zombies we would just joke around and use the rubber bullet mods where bullets bounce of things and change the zombies pink etc it is quite funny mate