Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life End of Season Thank You's - 11/12

Comments

• Options
    Thank you to all who keep me smiling and frowning , who have inspired me to donate small amounts to worthy causes.

For all at the website who keep it afloat not sure what I would do without CL the site ties me to the club.

And the Team, players, CAFC staff and coaches and SCP the first season since we have been season ticket holders that the club is going in the opposite direction in the league. Been a joy. Roll on August.
  • Options
    Hi many thanks to all of you at charlton life. It has been a very difficult time for me of late having lost my dear wife of 43 years, being her full time carer fo the last 7 years, she had early onset demntia.

I have now moved from sunnyThamesmead to move to more northern climes in Chesterfieldn not too far from the B2Net. I have still renewed my seadon ticket and will be able to get to Weekend home games and lots of juicy midland/north away games.

Youe web site has been a god send to me once again thank you all very much I can only guess how much time energy and devotion all of you guys put into it. brilliant!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I'd like to mention everyone thats posted photo's, video's, away match reports and even just their own personal experiences whilst watching our triumphant club during this glorious, glorious season.
    The last month particularly has been truely sensational with a collective `feel good' vibe that i'm struggling to think has been previously bettered. This site has been THE main conduit of all this great energy and it's been fantastic to share in everyones joy.

Many thanks to the site guys for creating such a wonderful platform and of course to all posting participants. Great work.

COYR!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments @AFKA and @Lookout.......without whom we couldnt do the match threads.....and thank you to all who follow....that's what makes the match threads worthwhile doing for me.
    Cheers and see you all next season
    RM
  • Options
    Hi many thanks to all of you at charlton life. It has been a very difficult time for me of late having lost my dear wife of 43 years, being her full time carer fo the last 7 years, she had early onset demntia.

I have now moved from sunnyThamesmead to move to more northern climes in Chesterfieldn not too far from the B2Net. I have still renewed my seadon ticket and will be able to get to Weekend home games and lots of juicy midland/north away games.

Youe web site has been a god send to me once again thank you all very much I can only guess how much time energy and devotion all of you guys put into it. brilliant!
    Curious as to why you've moved to Chesterfield. Please don't answer if it is not appropriate. All the best.
  • Options
    Thank you AFKA & Lookout, this site helps all of us long distance fans to still feel involved with our beloved CAFC.
    Also thanks to Redmidland, Paddy and Seth for the matchday commentary.
  • Options

Curious as to why you've moved to Chesterfield. Please don't answer if it is not appropriate. All the best.
    I moved to be nearer my Daughter - she's married to a Chesterfield Lad - and my grandchildren. Natives are very friendly here.
  • Options
    This is just a great site. Thank you AFKA, Lookout and everybody else for their contribution.
  • Options
    Just 3 little words....

Simply the Best !
  • Options
    Yes, thanks to everyone who runs the site. Regarding the match thread. I attempted to help out the last game of the season as RM, Paddy etc were at the game. It certainly gave me a new found respect for what they do every week. To listen to the game and provide a logical written commentary at the same time was very difficult for me. Kudos to you guys.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Echo whats already been said, thanks for running it and making it easy to communicate with other cafc supporters. Also thanks to everyone whose helped me with looking for an apprenticeship and with any questions i've had to ask. I don't post that much but i'm on this daily, consistently refreshing it on my phone, it's the best way to find everything and anything related to the club, thanks again.
  • Options
    I'm a man of few words...Cheers. Thanks for everything.
  • Options
    think it's all been said, fantastic site and it's the only place I look at regularly every day.

keep up the good work lads.
  • Options
    Thanks to the person who poached me from another board a few years ago and then living up to expectations and promises. Well done to everybody involved with CL and look forward to a Championship performnce from the team and the board next year.
  • Options
    I'm a man of few words...Cheers. Thanks for everything.
    THIS!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Thanks to Charlton Life I think its helped and hindered my marriage ..... It means I have less chance of rowing cos I'm on here reading but it also means I'm not as helpful as I should be cos I'm addickted to it

It has also reduced my reading of books cos I while away the hours I spend on the khazi (getting pins and needles) and reading this on my phone

Also thanks to all who write on here for making me feel sane (I'm sure the feelings mutual) ... There's nowt as queer as (Charlton ) folk , myself included

Well done Afka and Lookie
  • Options
    A great website , some very funny stuff , a few wobbles , and some very touching threads , one aim!

Well done AFKA & Lookout

Some really good people on here , thanks for putting up with me!
  • Options
    Brilliant site people. Thanks and well done.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    this is all a bit sickly aint it...

great site with some interesting characters on.

been on here since last October and have probably over used my quota of comments in that amount of time.
    its become one of the first sites i check when turning my computer on in the mornings and one of the last sites i check before i call it a night.

Thanks guys. keep up the hard work.

x. (soft lad)
  • Options
    Cheers Looky & Afka!
    Don't post as often as I used to (got a proper job now) but read as often as I can.
    Will always contribute to the sponsorship & am happy to contribute in the future.
    Top lads! Top site! Top fans! Top Club!
    X
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Keep up the good work lads, as been said before I explore everyday and can't imagine being without it!
  • Options
    Well done AFKA and Lookout. Thanks for CHARLTON LIFE, for the concept and the administration of a great site. You should be proud of what you have created and the brotherhood of posters that it has spawned.
    Keep it going guys, and here's to the future for the team - and for the forum.

My glass is raised to you.
  • Options
    Nice one guys...
  • Options
    This has been my first full season, what a time to join the site ! My new |Company owners have banned sport from computers, but I have managed to lure my Grandson and one of his mates here so that helps. I have just read that the Championship is the fourth most watched league in Europe, bring it on !
  • Options

Thanks
  • Options
    Very underwhelmed personally. I wore my CL badge in the Lib and not only did I have to still queue up with the riff-raff for my ale but also had to pay for it..................Shocking service!

Keep it up fellas..........................
  • Options
    Big thanks to SadieJane and Threadkiller for for the Poker tourneys
  • Options
    As ever you guys put in a massive effort to keep alive this thriving website, and even at 0357am it gives us Charlton fans something to do.

A heart felt thanks to everyone involved.
  • Options

Superb performance.

May the peace of the Lord (Curbs) be always with you..

Amen (etc)
  • Options
    Its okay I suppose........