Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jose Semedo

Comments

• Options
    Well done Jose. At the Valley in the 2 2 game he was the best midfielder on the pitch.
  • Options
    He was a favourite with us until he left so he can't be all bad.
  • Options
    Ah, I wonder how many of out League one Winning team will be slagged off as "not good enough for Charlton" if they leave us for more money.

Some people on here are just so sweet.
  • Options
    well done Jose - great achievement!
  • Options
    Yep great achievement. Well done Jose.
  • Options
    Apparently there was a bust up between players at the Wednesday player of the year event.
    Classy....
  • Options
    Massive bust up surely ?
  • Options
    Personally, I'm as bothered with who won wendy of the year as I am for Notts Co poty..............no interest.

Curious to see if Ched Evans won it for the blades though, seeing as players performance ranks higher than any code of conduct up there...................
  • Options

Well done Jose.

Wonder if he still retains a dislike of Millwall.
  • Options
    Great for him. He was one of our few decent performers in the last few years. Sadly a vocal few couldn't see it.

I am perfectly happy with our team/squad. Would I have liked Jose as well - yes no question.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How's our player of the year in one of our worst ever seasons getting on at Hillsborough?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/184496-jose-semedo/
  • Options
    So goodbye semedo day must be due soon
  • Options

How's our player of the year in one of our worst ever seasons getting on at Hillsborough?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/184496-jose-semedo/

Oh dear! All is not well with our friends in the north.
  • Options
    That's a shame. Would have liked to be wrong about him as he was a good lad but it seems he hasn't really turned a corner. I still think he'd be more use at centre half
  • Options
    Well that thread brought back memories fron the bad old days... all sounds very familiar, plus he's up a league now, too.
  • Options
    been offered a new contract by Wendies
  • Options
    And a five yr deal by a sth east London team
  • Options
    Would that be a Championship South London team or a League One team?
  • Options
    Chpionship
  • Options
    Hmmm interesting, I wouldn't think we are massive enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are so maaaaaasive we ain't even going to play him just to sign him is enough
  • Options
    I'd have him back as a squad player. Can cover midfield and RB; looks more disciplined than he did when he was here too
  • Options

And a five yr deal by a sth east London team

is this for real? I don't want him back, made Ray Wilkins look like an attacking midfielder.

• Options
    Yep its real semedo is replacing Floyd on a five yr ambassador role FACT
  • Options
    Is that just to get the POTY trophy off him?
  • Options
    Boooooo. The greedy Port & cheese man.
  • Options
    He loves that trophy so much he made a maaaaaasive one into a fountain in his garden
  • Options
    I wouldn't take a large wage cut to do my current job
  • Options
    He'll stay here
  • Options

He'll stay here

seriously red says you owe him £10 :smile: