Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Evening Boris

Surpassed itself tonight. My mate dropped it on my desk as he knows how fond I am of its impartial coverage of the mayoral election. Check it out if you have the time. It's wall to wall Boris-fellating is absolutely ludicrous tonight. Much as I can't stand the self-aggrandising, pompous little c***, I might vote for Livingstone just because this dirty shitrag winds me up so much.

Comments

• Boris is quality
  • Team Boris right here
  • Team Boris right here
    Go on son
  • just because this dirty shitrag winds me up so much.
    Great reasons to vote for someone
  • Funniest was when Boris said to Livingsone "from a man who can't ride a bike". And says responds to Brian Paddick's claim that he did not recieve 1pence whilst working as a politician with "Ooh Saint Brian". The man is top dog.
  • Boris, not a posh boy toff who lives in the London district of Henley on Thames then, but a true Londoner who developed in an area very similar to the Ferrier/Aylesbury/Broadwater Farm/North Peckham estates.
    Is it true he went to Conway Junior School, and Woolwich Poly and his dad is a bus driver and his mother a carer for dementia sufferers?
  • Going to be fun if Boris backs gets in and TfL get charged with Corporate Manslaughter, but hey, he makes people in Bromley laugh, cause he's a ledge ain't he.
  • Does Boris want to win? I can see him becoming an MP again if he loses and maybe running for Tory party leader, Call-Me-Dave looks like he's going to self-combust soon.
  • Going to be fun if Boris backs gets in and TfL get charged with Corporate Manslaughter, but hey, he makes people in Bromley laugh, cause he's a ledge ain't he.
    Why will TFL be charged with corporate manslaughter?
  • Sponsored links:

• What a load of bollocks! ANYONE who can read the Act and understands the setup of TFL can work out that there is NO way that TFL can be charged with corporate manslaughter. Since the Act came into force in 2008 there has been only one conviction for this offence.
  • edited April 2012
    interesting, which is good for Zone 6 voters, as dead cyclist are a cause for celebration for them
    Oi! leave us Bromleyites out of it.

• I'm more surprised Rothko reads The Times.
  • I'm more surprised Rothko reads The Times.
    I'm surprised you read
  • interesting, which is good for Zone 6 voters, as dead cyclist are a cause for celebration for them
    You what? You need to take a deep breath fella.

I don't understand why anyone's death would be cause for celebration, regardless of what bloody zone you live in.
  • BTW, I think the 4 main candidates are 4 of worst to stand for a major office in this country
  • Oooooohhh you bitch!
  • BTW, I think the 4 main candidates are 4 of worst to stand for a major office in this country
    Totally agree with this. I used to like Ken but he has shot his bolt, Boris is a joke, Paddock ineffectual representing a party with no principles and Jones looks and sounds like a mad aunt.

No one should be able to be Mayor for more than two terms, so Ken shopuld not even be allowed to stand

• Boris, not a posh boy toff who lives in the London district of Henley on Thames then, but a true Londoner who developed in an area very similar to the Ferrier/Aylesbury/Broadwater Farm/North Peckham estates.
    Is it true he went to Conway Junior School, and Woolwich Poly and his dad is a bus driver and his mother a carer for dementia sufferers?
    Shouldn't matter whether he is posh or not or what borough he lives in. The mayor must be a good figure for the PR team to work on and Boris doesn't need PR he does it all himself by falling into rivers, running red lights etc. He personally doesn't do everything. The team behind him are who all create a manifesto etc. You should nt care about background as i said. You should go by manifesto and what you want in our city.

• Sponsored links:

• Boris is a pill, I'd rather have a tramp ejaculate in my mouth.
  • Boris is a pill, I'd rather have a tramp ejaculate in my mouth.
    You're like Livingstone... Can talk a good job. Bet you wouldn't be living up to your promises when it came to performing them.
  • Shit rag of a paper the only service it might do for London is keep the rat scum bag Livingston out.
  • Do not like any of them
    Boris = buffoon that mumbles and bumbles his way through things with no real knowledge or clue on the subject in question
    Ken = said on TV on sunday that he actually reduced fares on the public transport system in..........1983! His sums don't add up, just ask how you will save on transports fares? He cannot answer it!
  • Boris is my 2nd preference.

It's all about Lawrence Webb
  • Am I missing something? What is wrong with a London newspaper coming out in favour of who they want to win the Mayor election?
  • Livingstone must not get back in ,Complete arse hole last time in office celebrated St paddys with a big parade .But not a hint on St georges day ,they are all corrupt..
  • Boris is my 2nd preference.

It's all about Lawrence Webb
    UKIP are all about a populist anti-Euro smokescreen to get total deregulation for their big money backers in the City to make as much money out of he rest of us as possible.

• I wish the anarchists' party had a candidate.
  • Surely you mean the Anarcho-syndaclist party leggie?