Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any of you got a famous relative?

Comments

• Options
    That goes without saying buckshee
  • Options
    Great great grandmother created the original recipe for r whites lemonade.
  • Options
    paul mckenna is my cousin, and the late great maurice banham was great uncle i think. my cousin donna in sydney is a top judge out there. oh and my dad once had a pint with the yorkshire ripper in the watermans arms in charlton...
    Well the late great Maurice Banham was my great uncle and I'm not related to Paul McKenna...
  • Options
    My 2nd cousin was Reg Gutteridge the boxing commentator.
  • Options
    My Great Uncle (by marriage) was Wilson Lennox, the first player to score 5 goals in one match for Charlton.
  • Options
    To link to another discussion topic....I'm actually related (by marriage) to Englelbert Humperdink!
  • Options
    paul mckenna is my cousin, and the late great maurice banham was great uncle i think. my cousin donna in sydney is a top judge out there. oh and my dad once had a pint with the yorkshire ripper in the watermans arms in charlton...
    Hold on, so you are best mates with Ricky Gervais, and now you are related to Paul Mackenna, pull the other one, you been hanging around with that bloke Walter Mitty!

Jackanory........
    right, lets put this to bed, i never claimed to be ricky gervais' best mate, i was his agents assistant and therfore spent quite abit of time with Ricky and all of our other clients as is part of the job being there lackys, the only personal friend i made who was a client im not going to mention because cant be arsed to take more stick, but were still in touch and meet up when were both in town. Paul McKenna is my cousin.. but he is irish and lives in bolton as photocopier reapir man... just happens to have the same name so its always a laugh when i speak to him, i do the whole look into my eyes not around the eyes stuff from little britian.
  • Options
    So are you Stephen Merchants best mate?
  • Options
    So really this threads not for you then Adam...
  • Options
    I bet he dont even know Eve
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hold on, so you are best mates with Ricky Gervais, and now you are related to Paul Mackenna, pull the other one, you been hanging around with that bloke Walter Mitty!

Jackanory........
    right, lets put this to bed, i never claimed to be ricky gervais' best mate, i was his agents assistant and therfore spent quite abit of time with Ricky and all of our other clients as is part of the job being there lackys, the only personal friend i made who was a client im not going to mention because cant be arsed to take more stick, but were still in touch and meet up when were both in town. Paul McKenna is my cousin.. but he is irish and lives in bolton as photocopier reapir man... just happens to have the same name so its always a laugh when i speak to him, i do the whole look into my eyes not around the eyes stuff from little britian.
    My Cousin is Carl Lewis (can prove as my brother posts here, and he knows him) but I don't write that I'm actually related to (The Sprinter) Carl Lewis! Perhaps I should then I could be a comedy writer too!

Banter
  • Options
    My cousin's long-term girlfriend is the sister of the gravelly voiced lead singer in my third favourite band, Gomez. Oh yeah! I'm hoping they get married and Gomez do the wedding disco. Free gig!
  • Options
    Best lemonade taste ever. I salute your great gran.
  • Options
    So are you Stephen Merchants best mate?
    no

nolly apart from being a realative of maurice banham then guess not.
  • Options
    I don't think Teddy Morgan is famous. I've never heard of him and nor has anyone else I've asked in the last hour or so....
  • Options

Jackanory........
    Are you Barry From Eastenders?
  • Options
    ex girl friends dad managed The Who many years ago (not Bill C). Was an Ex so does not count i suppose.

Am told a distant relative was Lord Mayor of London. Dont know his name.
  • Options

Jackanory........
    Are you Barry From Eastenders?
    only in terms of weight and looks..
  • Options
    Got the same great great grandmother as Nigel Kennedy, I'm related by marriage to Brian Kinsey. One nephew played for Man City Kevin Horlock and another a few games for Pompey reserves under Alan Ball. My grandad won medals for speed skating on roller skates! My uncle organised Keith Peacock's testimonial and was on the CAFC board in the 60's.
  • Options
    I think the word famous is open to discussion.
    ...and relative ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    see Ray Lewington a few times during the year, BBQ's etc, related via Cousin's ex-wife (her uncle)
  • Options
    Best lemonade taste ever. I salute your great gran.
    Thanks but I doubt it is the same recipe these days. Was probably traditional lemonade ( lemons sugar etc). Oh and all the money has gone!!!!!! Doh.
  • Options
    My Cousin is Terry Wayne who is a Britsh Rock n Roller in the 1950's (and an Addick) Search You Tube for Terry Wayne UK - Guitar Boogie Stockholm 1964 to view his talents

Another Cousin is Stuart Potter who played Rugby for Leicester Tigers and England
  • Options
    My Cousin is Terry Wayne who is a Britsh Rock n Roller in the 1950's (and an Addick) Search You Tube for Terry Wayne UK - Guitar Boogie Stockholm 1964 to view his talents

Another Cousin is Stuart Potter who played Rugby for Leicester Tigers and England
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8BwMVK23Rc
  • Options
    Adam are you claiming this to be a rele of yours as well??
  • Options
    come to mention it olly, when i try and grow a beard it goes ginger too so who knows mate me and you.. lets get on jezza kyle and get those all important dna results, always wanted an older brother...
  • Options
    You wouldn't want me as an older brother sunshine! Ask my 2 younger brothers!
  • Options
    Just say sorry Adam
  • Options
    Adam is your celebrity mate Dean Gaffney?
  • Options
    Did you used to work in the Carphone warehouse together?