Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man United Scouts At Chesterfield Game?

Comments

• Options
    Brighton scout at the Stevenage game last Saturday...........looking at Solly
  • Options
    Apparently the scouts are looking at Hamer and Wiggins!
    nosey sods can do one.
  • Options
    Brighton scout at the Stevenage game last Saturday...........looking at Solly
    He wouldn't go there.
  • Options
    Muppets on BBC London now trying to back-track on the "Man Utd scouts
    are here" statement. How do they get the job?
    I'm going out on a limb here but.....Barcelona are watching Gareth Bale.
  • Options
    Pardew wants to swap Elliot with Hamer
  • Options
    Wiggins will be playig for a top 6 prem side within the next couple of years in my opinion.
    Yes, us!! ;)
  • Options
    Alonso
  • Options
    Ha!
    They'd be in the wrong place for that @dizzee. Its Sparrows Lane they want.
  • Options
    I heard there were 300 scouts including wellings scout who was looking at the women serving the pies....
  • Options
    Mark Hughes was there, he heard Bradley might be better than Sean...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They're not watching our players to buy them. They're watching to see how we play as a team. They clearly expect to be facing us soon and want to be prepared ;-)
  • Options
    I believe from the report on the CAFC site that Man U had two loanees playing last night, easy trip to go and check them out.
  • Options
    Scouts watch game. Would be strange if there were no scouts there.
  • Options
    Aren't Man City coming to our training ground this week to see how it's done?
  • Options
    I imagine there will be quiate a few scouts at this game. There are quite a few scouts at all games.
  • Options
    you ve all missed the obvious

they are looking at SCP but he aint going nowhere
  • Options
    you ve all missed the obvious

they are looking at SCP but he aint going nowhere
    haha thats already been stated
  • Options
    Fergie's got a great record of scouting and buying players from Charlton.

The last one was Ralph Milne, I believe!
  • Options
    Fergie's got a great record of scouting and buying players from Charlton.

The last one was Ralph Milne, I believe!
    scott mcginty
  • Options
    and I think Milne joined United from Bristol City after joining City after us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There'll be scouts watching our young 'uns tonight. We have some talented players at our club.
  • Options
    Think you may be right. All I remember is he never scored a goal for us - and then he scored for Man U the first time he played against us!
  • Options
    Think you may be right. All I remember is he never scored a goal for us - and then he scored for Man U the first time he played against us!
    although I dont remember it, you are correct, he did indeed score against us for his first United goal!
  • Options
    Transfer window is shut so we can't lose anyone this season and hopefully once we are in the Championship we will be in a better position to keep players.
  • Options
    No girl guides there last night then ?
  • Options
    No girl guides there last night then ?
    Erm, what goes on in the dressing room should stay in the dressing room!
  • Options
    Transfer window is shut so we can't lose anyone this season and hopefully once we are in the Championship we will be in a better position to keep players.
    Not many of the youth team have contracts so unless they want Cousins they are pretty open to poach who they want.
  • Options
    Haven't read through but bbc london reporting that 8 scouts were there last night. players like wiggins, morro and solly have come on a lot since the start of the season and a team only losing 2 out of 32 is always going to attract attention. if rhodes is being scouted for the premier league then why can't our defenders be?
  • Options
    There will always be scouts and people will always moan arsenal moan about barca and man city but it's fine to nick our jenks. Let's just enjoy the team the better ones will inevitably move on to greater things most will be if not all will start next season here
  • Options
    Haven't read through but bbc london reporting that 8 scouts were there last night. players like wiggins, morro and solly have come on a lot since the start of the season and a team only losing 2 out of 32 is always going to attract attention. if rhodes is being scouted for the premier league then why can't our defenders be?
    them 3 and hamer have all been mentioned as being the main targets. I agree, Rhodes has been banging them in and our defence marked him out of the game. Having said that, I obvs dnt want any of them to go