Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who is he going to support?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Henry,

Send me the dimensions when you get a chance, and i can get some quotes if you like....
  • Options
    Excellent thread, the links within the links (if that makes sense) don't work. Would it be at all possible to post parts 1-5 of this facinating subject up ? & anything else relating to it, perhaps in a section of it's own for people to add their own memories of the time ?
    bump a few of them Bob

Thanks Henry
  • Options
    But I'm a Charlton supporter, surely he would use our services? Arsenal do........... Van turned up here the other day to deliver something with all the Rochdale programmes on board. Cant believe their not using a Charlton supporter. Is Freemasonry dead ?
  • Options
    But I'm a Charlton supporter, surely he would use our services? Arsenal do........... Van turned up here the other day to deliver something with all the Rochdale programmes on board. Cant believe their not using a Charlton supporter. Is Freemasonry dead ?
    Sorry, you'll have to bump into him in the Lib

• Options
    Just catching up...

there were indeed five. the "Let's send the council to Croydon..." one was specially designed to be placed on a site on Woolwich Town hall. That's where it went :-)

Indeed we never found the kid, despite sending out an appeal to try and locate him.

Johnny H2 is right about the VIP poster

Copyright would not be a problem.
  • Options
    Henry,

Send me the dimensions when you get a chance, and i can get some quotes if you like....
    Thanks but as I said my brother is on to it and he was one of the two VP candidates for Abbey Wood
  • Options
    If the club could knock those framed posters out they'd sell.
    The club did sell them in 2002 as part of a limited range. I have in my hallway the 43rd of the 100 produced!