Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tickets in Home Areas Bournmouth.

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Mate who is getting us tickets and lives in Bournmouth telling me that they are vetting all ticket applications even from local area agianst the Charlton database of fans, and refusing anybody listed at Charlton. In other words they have been given our details by Charlton. Data protection act etc ??? My mate lives Bournmouth but registered as Red Card Holder so we will have a problem if this is true.

Airman is this true ?

Comments

• Options
    I can confirm this. My Dad's a Bournemouth fan, tried to get tickets but couldn't because he has a connection with me! Ridiculously over the top
  • Options
    I think when you sign up for a ST or Red Card, you also agree to let the Club use your details for 'marketing'.

Could be interesting trying to see Francis get into the home dressing room.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I think when you sign up for a ST or Red Card, you also agree to let the Club use your details for 'marketing'.

Could be interesting trying to see Francis get into the home dressing room.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMRBcBrqy0M
  • Options
    AFBC will phone the club if a buyer isn't on their fans database. No lists given over.
  • Options

I may have agreed to my details being used for marketing, but this is not marketing is it !!

I do appreciate the reasons why this is being done. But I going with the wife for the weekend, and I know how to behave. I will not be doing the bounce on me own when we score, f**king eberybody around me off with my actions.

I am really not sure Charlton supplying Bournmouth with our details is morally coorect and possibly not even legally !!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    What about the sale of tickets on match day, they will not have time to check, or are there not to be tickets for sale on the day?
  • Options
    So getting tickets on the day is best thing to do
  • Options
    http://www.afcb.co.uk/page/HomeTickets/0,,10324~2573541,00.html

Says it on the link.

Any new customers that have not booked with us before will be checked by Charlton Athletic database
  • Options
    It is true I am afraid. I thought I had got three tickets as I only live a few miles from Bournemouth and was on their database but instead of getting tickets in the post got a letter saying I was on the charlton database and to give them a ring for a refund.
    Turns out the only time I have bought a ticket from them in the past was the charlton game last season.
  • Options
    Not heard about this but got a mate to get mine in when our first tranche were release on restricted sale as guessed I wouldn't get one otherwise. I would think any left on the day (which I doubt) won't be subject to any questions. Just tell them you're a mate of Fletch's.

It's Bournemouth btw.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't you just get a mate that dosent support charlton to get them and give them the money as they wont be on the system?
  • Options
    can't you just get a mate that dosent support charlton to get them and give them the money as they wont be on the system?
    This, isn't rocket science is it.

• Options
    So getting tickets on the day is best thing to do
    This
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    But will they ring up charlton every time somebody turns up at at the ticket office / turnstyle on the day to try and get in ?...
  • Options
    I'd be surprised. Don't usually have to give your name when you buy a ticket, might be worth checking the home restrictions. If so give a fake name.
  • Options
    I'd be surprised. Don't usually have to give your name when you buy a ticket, might be worth checking the home restrictions. If so give a fake name.

Sorted
  • Options
    Mr Extra Smooth is a very unusual name!
  • Options
    Changed by deed poll
  • Options
    That's our Nathan.

• Options
    I have with a cunning plan evaded the Bournmouth/ Charlton ticket enforcing embargo. Their collusion was not enough to stop me, hiding behind my Raplh Milne disguise I have tickets. Me and the wife and ? and his wife will now be able to enjoy the weekend.

Its like the war, we are the freedom fighters and we will not be surpressed. I await my door being kicked down at 6am with Steve Kavanagh and the entire Met standing outside. Telling you now you can take away my feedom, but you will never get my tickets !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have with a cunning plan evaded the Bournmouth/ Charlton ticket enforcing embargo. Their collusion was not enough to stop me, hiding behind my Raplh Milne disguise I have tickets. Me and the wife and ? and his wife will now be able to enjoy the weekend.

Its like the war, we are the freedom fighters and we will not be surpressed. I await my door being kicked down at 6am with Steve Kavanagh and the entire Met standing outside. Telling you now you can take away my feedom, but you will never get my tickets !!
    So, how did you manage to get 'em then? Inbox me if you'd rather not say publicly ;0)
  • Options
    Everyone on here must know someone from outside London who isn't on the Charlton database.
  • Options
    SE10 is on the ball. Basically, the ticket buyer has to be local and its easier if they are on their Database (not if the only tickets ever bought were at home to Charlton ) key thing is do not be on ours. Basically their ticket office are more like MFI than MI5.
  • Options
    Get your mum sister brother dad uncle whatever to get the tickets then pay them back???
  • Options
    I GOT A FEELING THIS GAMES GOING TO GET PWOPPA NAUGHTAYY!
  • Options
    I GOT A FEELING THIS GAMES GOING TO GET PWOPPA NAUGHTAYY!
    Lol
  • Options
    ive got the beach balls ready to take to this game ;)
  • Options
    All these ticket restrictions just prove how MASSIVE we are :D
  • Options
    MASSIVE
    THEY'VE GOT FEAR !
  • Options
    As me and bro are on BBC handouts the plan was to be let in the away end, which was ok'd by the head of security. With all the Eddie Mitchell stuff, they have now said we can't get in the away end!

Will be sitting in the players' family area in home end. May chat to Simon Francis' family about how good he is. Will also still be celebrating WHEN we score.