Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slater Q & A at the Valley and Powell Q & A at East Kent & Bromely plus other player appearances

edited February 2012 in General Charlton
Michael Slater 8 March The Valley *for VIP five year ST holders*

Chris Powell 1 March - East Kent Addicks Broughton Gold Club, Faversham

Chris Powell 13 March - Bromley Addicks *At www.bromleyconservativeclub.co.uk

Danny Haynes and Darel Russell - 23 February Ashford and Shepway Addicks, Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford

Johnnie Jackson and Rhoys Wiggins 23 February - NW Kent Addicks, Bexley Park Social Club

Comments

• Options
    Ben....I notice that you're saying CP will be at The Bromley Conservative Club.........please confirm.
  • Options
    Yes, we had problems with the dates that CP could do and the Bickley and Widmore who had a darts AGM on the same night.

So we're having a look at the Con Club in Elmfield Rd. Very nice place as you can see from the website above and very central. 2 mins walk from Bromley South station.
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmm......does this mean it's Top Hat & Cane dress code?
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmm......does this mean it's Top Hat & Cane dress code?
    No, black tie as usual : - )

• Options
    May I please add that Michael Slater will be joining Ashford & Shepway Addicks at their End of Season and hopefully Promotion Celebration Dinner at the White Horse, Bilsington on Thursday 3rd May. Tickets cost £15 each which includes a two-course roast meal with tea and coffee. Any Charlton supporter wishing to attend or seeking additional information, please e-mail ashfordandshepwayaddicks@talktalk.net
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Danny Haynes and Darel Russell - 23 February Ashford and Shepway Addicks, Conningbrook Hotel, Ashford

Johnnie Jackson and Rhoys Wiggins 23 February - NW Kent Addicks, Bexley Park Social Club

Re Michael Slater, I'm a VIP but have heard nothing. Where do you get this info & do I just turn up please ?

Re Chris Powell at conclub Bromley. You come out of Bromley South station, turn right & immediately right again, so that you're heading behind the station, parallel with the train lines. Follow the road as it bears left & the Con Club is right in front of you. You could run it in less than 30 seconds from the station entrance.

Parking, is no problem either. You can park in the parking bays in Rafford Way after 18.30 free. A whole road full of empty spaces. A 30 second to 5 minute walk, depending on which end you park. Rafford Way runs parallel with Kentish way, but can't be accessed from Kentish Way. Access is via Widmore Road into Murray Avenue or Masons Hill into Wendover Road.
  • Options

Re Michael Slater, I'm a VIP but have heard nothing. Where do you get this info & do I just turn up please ?

Re Chris Powell at conclub Bromley. You come out of Bromley South station, turn right & immediately right again, so that you're heading behind the station, parallel with the train lines. Follow the road as it bears left & the Con Club is right in front of you. You could run it in less than 30 seconds from the station entrance.

Parking, is no problem either. You can park in the parking bays in Rafford Way after 18.30 free. A whole road full of empty spaces. A 30 second to 5 minute walk, depending on which end you park. Rafford Way runs parallel with Kentish way, but can't be accessed from Kentish Way. Access is via Widmore Road into Murray Avenue or Masons Hill into Wendover Road.
    Cheers for Con Club info. The Treasurer is a CAFC ST holder and is keen for us to come. you might be able to run it in 30 seconds but I don't think I could!

On the Slater Q & A it was in last night's programme. It didn't mention ticketing arrangement but I assume that is to keep the riff-raff out : - )

• Options
    It's only about 100/120 metres. You could probably run it in 20 seconds (serious) & walk it in 90 seconds.
  • Options
    We will be writing to the VIPs shortly.
  • Options
    It's only about 100/120 metres. You could probably run it in 20 seconds (serious) & walk it in 90 seconds.
    It's very close either way and loads of buses too.

Had lot of people and clubs offering their services which was much appreciated but decided to try out the Con Club first.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will be writing to the VIPs shortly.
    Not good enough. I expect a hand delivered note carried by a man carrying a cleft stick.

Tin pot club : - )
  • Options

Was about to "bump" the JJ & Wiggy Q & A In Bexley next Thursday evening. Thanks for saving me a job, Henry.

Any queries - just post on here & I'll respond.

• Options
    What time are the events due to start? Will you tell CP an earlier time.
  • Options
    What time are the events due to start? Will you tell CP an earlier time.
    Kap - The NWKA event starts promptly at 8pm , with the players usually arriving around 7.45 for their pre meeting briefing from Fanny....one of my few perks !!

Hope to see you there, mate, with or without the fez !

• Options
    Bump for NWKA's Q & A this Thursday evening with JJ & Wiggy ....

...and Sky One star, BDL !
  • Options
    7.00pm for 7.30 start for the Slater meeting plus an election for VIP rep on the fans forum.

Will be interesting to hear what Slater's plans are if and when we go up.
  • Options
    edited February 2012

Are you you sure he'll be there Fanny? BDL that is ...
    You might have to speak to his agent ;-0
  • Options
    So who's going along to hear Slater on Thursday night?
  • Options
    Me.
  • Options
    I'll be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are you you sure he'll be there Fanny? BDL that is ...
    You might have to speak to his agent ;-0
    Err, think you need to need to check the date , MIA .After all, you were at that meeting .....

Do keep up, mate !

• Options
    Me & Don
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Covered End, try not to upset the guest like you do at Bromley. : - )

See you all there
  • Options

Please introduce me, Henry !
  • Options

Don't know how to break this to you Fanny but Slater is who the people are coming to see not you : - )

Of course I will do the honours FF
  • Options
    Can't be there tomorrow...I'm sure you'll all put up a good report of all things said though. Hope there's a good show of appreciation for all that has been achieved so far. Have a great night :)
  • Options

I was sitting 2 rows behind you at Chestefield I think. You were getting out the mini chocs at HT.
  • Options

I was sitting 2 rows behind you at Chestefield I think. You were getting out the mini chocs at HT.
    Ah, the lucky Cadburys chocolate fingers ! You should have given me a shout , CE - I might have chucked a couple your way !

See you tomorrow night...I'll be the one selling the raffle tickets , honest !
  • Options
    Could Someone please ask slater what the budget will be like next year if we go up?

Thanks
  • Options
    Bonus. Chris Powell is here as well.