Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any cars for sale?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers saga! It's at the garage being serviced so I won't be picking it up till Monday, can't wait though!
  • Options
    I've got a peugeot 205 diesel (on hard times). i know it's a 1.8 engine, but they are cheap to buy and do 60mpg. their engines are bullet proof and they almost never rust. mine is a 95 and has never had a weld and no rust on any doors or sills. you can pick them up all day at £500 on fleebay and nobody will pinch them coz they look shit, but they have power steering, central locking and electric windows, sunroof etc. parts are buttons and easy to source and fit. i fitted front discs and pads last week for£33.00, price that up on any other car. worth a try?

I wouldn't touch a fiat with a bargepole. my bravo had an engine imobiliser fault and the parts cost £850, only available from the main dealer and were replaced 3 times during a 12 month period (under warranty), needless to say i sold it.
    Would never diss a 205 - had a little 1.4 GT for a year or two a few years ago - the most fun per pound I ever got from a car. Best £275 I ever spent, and sold it on for £150 (to my binman).