Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piers Morgan

Comments

• Options
    Far too far up his own arse to be given the slightest cut of slack by me.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    GMB is so much better than Aunty Beebs Breakfast TV, Morgan says it as it is, I like people who call it. Trouble is that Morgans narcissistic nature gets in the way of truly liking him, I agree with many things he says, but then he spouts some other crap, and I just think 'cock'. Im confused.....
    Still better than Dan whatsisface and Naga on the sterile BBC though.
  • Options

Greenie said:

GMB is so much better than Aunty Beebs Breakfast TV, Morgan says it as it is, I like people who call it. Trouble is that Morgans narcissistic nature gets in the way of truly liking him, I agree with many things he says, but then he spouts some other crap, and I just think 'cock'. Im confused.....
    Still better than Dan whatsisface and Naga on the sterile BBC though.

You can hardly compare the two though can you.

ITV morning TV consists of Morgan & Reid constantly arguing about childish trivial stuff, Twitter polls, competitions and adverts.

BBC reports the news be it in a stale, sterile way.

If I want a laugh and take the piss out of someone then its ITV.

If I want to know what is going on the world then it is BBC.
    For the reasons above I tend to watch Sky's Sunrise on the Sky News Channel.

It avoids the ultra sterile BBC presentation and the fun filled, happy clappy, show bizzy, competition fun filled minutes of ITV. ... oh and Piers (*******) Morgan.
  • Options
    He's an arsehole,a world class arsehole.
  • Options
    If you want to find out what's going on in the rest of the world Euronews or France 24 are far better than any of the UK channels.
  • Options
    Allow me...

No words required.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate that, lost to a rival so wear their shirt. No just no.
  • Options
    Are all Scotch Green Party candidates gingers
  • Options
    Does the Green Party not represent the UK as a whole? Like Momentum Labour and the Tories?
  • Options
    .....and Lib Dems. (Sorry)
  • Options
    Greenie said:

holyjo said:

Greenie said:

Fair play to Morgan on GMB today, slaughtered some 20 something dickhead SMP for calling Churchill a Rascist and White Supremacist !

Fairplay because Morgan was right or Fairplay because he constantly interrupted someone who has the temerity to challenge the entirely whitewashed version of Churchill that we are fed by the establishment
    Morgan was right.
    Im ignoring the other shit that you wrote.
    You want to work with nationalistic Indians, he's not popular with them..
  • Options

Greenie said:

holyjo said:

Greenie said:

Fair play to Morgan on GMB today, slaughtered some 20 something dickhead SMP for calling Churchill a Rascist and White Supremacist !

Fairplay because Morgan was right or Fairplay because he constantly interrupted someone who has the temerity to challenge the entirely whitewashed version of Churchill that we are fed by the establishment
    Morgan was right.
    You want to work with nationalistic Indians, he's not popular with them..
    I bet he doesn’t...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wish I knew this about Sir Winston Churchill before, I would've definitely had a full back tattoo of him
  • Options
    Greenie said:

holyjo said:

Greenie said:

Morgan was right.
    I'm grateful for your erudite and persuasive response. It's really challenged me to rethink the line of my argument
  • Options
    Rattled him Greenie mate, job done
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I don’t think it’s yet possible to have a rational discussion of the British Empire and some of the things that went on in this country, it’s still too recent.

Churchill was a man of his times and shouldn’t be judged by today’s standards. He was a true British hero (maybe the greatest) for his inspirational leadership during WW2 but that shouldn’t diminish our ability to criticise some of his views/actions which, even at the time, were pretty extreme - that right is, after all, incorporated into the freedom he won for us.
  • Options

State of him. i suppose he's gotta try gain some attention from somewhere.

Looks like he would spontaneously combust into a rousing chorus of "I would walk one hundred miles..." any second!
  • Options

State of him. i suppose he's gotta try gain some attention from somewhere.

Yep thats the ginger turd....he needs a proper clip round the ear hole....with a bat.