Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Its Snowing!!!

Comments

• Had a brilliant time up Oxleas woods with the kids took out several people, but some think it's a great idea to stand half way down and talk. We used to aim for these.
  • I got wiped out big style haven't laughed as much in ages, bloke went down the hill in a canoe was proper funny watching it go sideways and take out y or 7 people at a time
  • i saw the ambulance leaving Greenwich park after we had walked through. Hopefully no one was seriously hurt.
  • Snowing again in Beckenham/Penge, not really settling at the moment though. : (
  • Been snowing in Selsdon/Biggin Hill borders for 2 hours,everythings going white again :(
  • Snowing in brighton starting to lay
  • Snow/sleet in Southampton.

Not really laying although might by the morning.
  • I hope it settles.
  • I hope it settles.
    Me too. I can't be bothered to go to school tomorrow and there is no reason as it's last day anyway.
  • Snowing in Kilburn
  • Sponsored links:

• I hope it settles.
    Me too. I can't be bothered to go to school tomorrow and there is no reason as it's last day anyway.
    Make sure you love each day of school as it only goes down hill after.... Well for this generation anyway :)
  • I hope it settles.
    Make sure you love each day of school as it only goes down hill after.... Well for this generation anyway :)
    You've got my hopes right up, I've only got 4 months left of school and them I'm free.
  • Nowt in Horsham
  • Fiiiiiiiiiinally snowing & settling down on the South Coast! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • 12 inches in New Eltham tonight.

(I'm gonna do her twice!)
  • edited February 2012
    12 inches in New Eltham tonight.

Haha , Lucky Boy , living up to your Profile pic a real 'action ' man ;-0

• 12 inches in New Eltham tonight.

Into midgets then?

• Looks like most of the countries getting 8 inches in the next 24 hours.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300978/8-inches-of-snow-in-next-24-hours
  • I hope it settles.
    You're joking, I hated School. College now that was fun. What I can remember anyway.
  • Not settling on pavements in Dartford or Blackheath, but settling in North london.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a very light dusting of snow in Sheffield tonight around 7-8pm. Nothing since. About -1'C here.
  • Looks like most of the countries getting 8 inches in the next 24 hours.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300978/8-inches-of-snow-in-next-24-hours

The only paper in the country that gets excited about snow but never gets it right

• I hope it settles.
    You've got my hopes right up, I've only got 4 months left of school and them I'm free.
    I've got 5 years left :(

• I hope it settles.
    I've got 5 years left :(

School days are the best days of your lives and the most important.

By the way the snow missed us last night :-))
  • What is the temp in south east . Want to know if Joes sunday team will have a match Sunday.
  • not seen any where I am in Devon
  • What is the temp in south east . Want to know if Joes sunday team will have a match Sunday.
    It's getting above freezing on Sunday so I'd say yes if it's PM & possibly if it's AM.
    hovering around -1 to +2. my boy's game at danson park on Sunday already called off. problem is the snow left lying on open areas.
  • -10 here but it hasn't properly snowed in weeks. They've dumped a ton of farmed snow on the Main Street & people (including me) will be skiing up & down it over the weekend - great fun!

http://www.canmorealberta.com/webcams/main-street
  • Just spent a pleasant few minutes watching the webcam refresh.

Recommended viewing.