Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre Season Tour

2»

Comments

• Options
    Somalia
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Does anyone know when it's usually announced?

Scotland would be very nice practical.
  • Options
    Normally one or two away games in England leak out in April or May but full schedule in May or June.
  • Options

The second game in Oulo was a lovely relaxed Saturday
    I still have a hangover from that evening. Went to a nightclub with Ashtray. Having come out of a bar in broad 'daylight' at 1am we asked some women where to go they said there three clubs...one for the beautiful people, one for average people but we would be better off in the third club. Thanks girls.
    Overnight party ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki for us. Then a massively hungover flight north to Oulu.

We met up with a couple of Finnish blokes who used to post on Glynn Jones' mailing list. Started in a horrendous bar in the middle of town called Maxwell's at about 11.30am and finished in broad daylight having been in some bonkers club at 4am the next day.

Claus Jensen wanted to come back with us on the Viking Line!.

• Options
    Seville, Cadiz and Real Madrid please :')
  • Options
    Ajax Amsterdam, SV Hambug, Sparta Prague, finishing in St. Patricks Dublin

Who'd be the last man standing?
  • Options
    Algarve, of course. Heard there is a decent Charlton pub there as well...
  • Options
    Algarve, of course. Heard there is a decent Charlton pub there as well...
    Where? What's it called?
  • Options
    Apparently it's right in the middle of the Algarve, a place called Albufeira. Floyd's bar I believe it's called...
  • Options
    Apparently it's right in the middle of the Algarve, a place called Albufeira. Floyd's bar I believe it's called...
    sounds great, got a link?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Games against Melbourne Victory and Sydney followed by a game over in the Perth. Then to Japan for three games sounds great to me.
  • Options
    Never heard of! ;-)

Actually I think I still have your business card somewhere
  • Options

The second game in Oulo was a lovely relaxed Saturday
    I still have a hangover from that evening. Went to a nightclub with Ashtray. Having come out of a bar in broad 'daylight' at 1am we asked some women where to go they said there three clubs...one for the beautiful people, one for average people but we would be better off in the third club. Thanks girls.
    Overnight party ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki for us. Then a massively hungover flight north to Oulu.

We met up with a couple of Finnish blokes who used to post on Glynn Jones' mailing list. Started in a horrendous bar in the middle of town called Maxwell's at about 11.30am and finished in broad daylight having been in some bonkers club at 4am the next day.

Claus Jensen wanted to come back with us on the Viking Line!.

Ah yes the 4 of you were rather merry as I recall. Didn't one of you upset Mark Fish by asking him about ladies in fountains?

We played it low-key and stuck to the hotel but as I recall a few of the Oulo players - including that young Gambian who scored the goal against us - tried very hard to drag us out to a disco
  • Options
    Scotland please.