Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Exeter vs. Charlton | 28th January 2012 | Match Preview, Predictions, Teams, Views and News

Comments

• Options
    Got a feeling it will be 3 0 to us with the score flattering us a bit, as Exeter are a good team but with BWP fired up for a couple and the 3rd coming from Green.
  • Options
    Feels like a banana skin to me - especially as Threadkiller has put a hoodoo on it.
  • Options
    3-2 with Jackson,green and bwp on the score sheet
    2-0 with Jackson Browne on the song sheet.

• Options
    "comfortable Charlton win", "3-0 to us": that's more like it, now I'm starting to feel a bit more optimistic!
  • Options
    this is a banana skin that could see us end up in dog turd with egg on our face and humble pie in our mouth - if we're not careful.
  • Options
    definitely a risk of an after the Lord Mayor's show effect for this one - need to be prepared to change things at half-time if necessary
  • Options
    Bexley Dan, you clearly have an excellent understanding of the game!
  • Options
    The score always flatters us don't you know! We are officially the luckiest team of cheats in history.
  • Options
    Yes hope my 3 0 prediction wasnt taken as thinking its already won, as i think it will be a tough game just with us scoring 3 mainly due to BWP being so fired up for the game, due to contract/songs from the exeter fans.
  • Options
    Exehusted, what sort of reception will Matt Taylor get?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon 1-1 after going behind. Bradley WILL score this time. I would be happy with a point from this if we can beat Bury on Tuesday.
  • Options
    By the looks of their forum, a good one.

Apparantely Matt went over to the Exeter fans after the home game and applauded them
  • Options
    anybody know how many tickets we sent back?
  • Options
    Charlton 2 - 0 Exeter

BWP to break his scoring drought with a brace.
  • Options
    Charlton 2 - 0 Exeter

BWP to break his scoring drought with a brace.
    i ll second that
  • Options
    2-0...BWP with a brace to silence the critics.
    Are his teeth that bad

:-)
    No, but his shorts keep falling down...
  • Options
    Think this could be a bit of "after the lord mayors show" and the players may have difficulty adjusting to a bread and butter match after three top class clashes in a row. That said I'll go for a draw, but i think CP may have to be cute with his substitutions and tactics during the game.
  • Options
    A game which will see 2 sending offs and a few goals. 3-1 to us. Hamer will have a blinder but their goal will be spectacular. BWP will be spurred on by chants about hiss relation to his father. Pritchard will get a goal to silence a few critics about him being lightweight and Solly will also score which will mean every outfield player on the pitch will have a goal to their name all season.

So that's 3-1 to us.
    BWP
    Pritchard
    Solly
  • Options
    1-2 Charlton with bwp getting both!!
  • Options
    Our lucky run continues, BWP winner in the last minute, deflected of course, 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taylor and Hamer both played for Exeter against Charlton last season.
  • Options
    It's all about keeping a clean sheet for us and I think we will. We haven't been scoring too many goals lately so it would be nice for that to change. I think Exeter are a good team but we'll break them down and win 2-0. And Bradley to break his recent duck.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    1-1, a hard fought game ending in a draw
    That was last year. Are we over our December disappointing dip in form against minnows?

BWP and Kermy score while Jacko and Green supply. Clarke to get a sniff of a goal?

2 or 3 nil.
  • Options
    think Powell should change the team a bit by bringing in evina, hayes and hughes!
  • Options
    Can't agree with that. Wait till we're 15 points clear!
  • Options
    Taylor back to his former club too.
    Didn't Hamer play for Exeter against us last year too?
  • Options
    think Powell should change the team a bit by bringing in evina, hayes and hughes!
    Tongue in cheek, vs200 ?

Thought you wanted to see Alonso in the team .

Agree with Wheresmeticket. Stick with a winning team unless injuries/suspensions dictate otherwise .
  • Options
    Tongue in cheek, vs200 ?

Thought you wanted to see Alonso in the team .

Agree with Wheresmeticket. Stick with a winning team unless injuries/suspensions dictate otherwise .
    Right over me head, that was!
  • Options
    Right over me head, that was!
    Don't you mean " On me 'ead " ?

• Options
    this is a banana skin that could see us end up in dog turd with egg on our face and humble pie in our mouth - if we're not careful.
    I won't be asking you to arrange the menu for any upcoming dinners!!