Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is the well known fan with the headphones?

13»

Comments

But on Saturday, he had a Charlton shirt. NORM KNEW!
  • Hope he's getting an appearance fee!
  • Legend. How tall is he?
  • I wonder what he's listening to ?
  • TelMc32 said:

Now starring in the latest CAFC Player advert...hope you've sorted your image rights Norm!! :smiley:

Fantastic photo.
  • I thought that was Christov Powelleski.
  • Norm's mate looks like he can hardly bear to watch (don't blame him).
  • One of the charlton crowd that you always expect to see and that you would recognise everywhere! Proper Charlton is Norm!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

Norm with Bob Peeters before his appearance on the Belgium version of the biggest loser
  • Headphones norm is a real proper charlton man
  • Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

Norm with Bob Peeters before his appearance on the Belgium version of the biggest loser
    and wearing a Carlisle shirt ?
  • Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

The way we are playing, i think he is still appearing on the show!
  • Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

That's my mate, Dave. He might do a better job. I'll ask if he's available.
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

Dave, Norm's constant companion .. another attendee at all the games .. everywhere !!
  • Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

and wearing a Carlisle shirt ?
    no
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

Dave, Norm's constant companion .. another attendee at all the games .. everywhere !!
    That's the guy on the left with the phone. My mate Dave is the one with the folded arms and the Bob Peeters hairdo.
  • edited January 2015
    Stig said:

Stig said:

Stig said:

The guy in the fez?

That's the guy on the left with the phone. My mate Dave is the one with the folded arms and the Bob Peeters hairdo.
    indeed, I was last chatting to (telephone) Dave and Norm at the Leeds game .. in the days when we were picking up the odd point here and there .. and as to Norm's shirt .. that must be a Carlisle number .. blue with Sto for Stobart ???
  • Sponsored links:

• I believe that Norm buys shirts from grounds he's visited.
  • Iv heard the one he bought from selhurst park is hanging on the toilet roll holder in his bathroom

I believe that Norm buys shirts from grounds he's visited.