Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Define An English Person

2»

Comments

• Options

english person - proper, socks an sandals at the beach lol

• Options
    If you don't find this funny it is probably because you are yourself racist and just want to create a war against others that ain't English. Man up and get over it.
  • Options
    If you don't find this funny it is probably because you are yourself racist and just want to create a war against others that ain't English. Man up and get over it.
    FFS
  • Options
    Yet another thread thats decsended into squabbling, Charlton Life 2011.
  • Options

Didn't Google remove the 'famous French victories' answer following complaints from the French Govt?

Yeah it used to be if you googled "famous french victories" it came up with "Do you mean: Famous French defeats" was incredibly funny haha
  • Options
    Plenty of trolling and chomping going on here but not very imaginitive.
  • Options

Hmmm, are you implying that English people are of one colour?

• Options

Hmmm, are you implying that English people are of one colour?

Yes. To be honest im just being awkward and trying to create a war for my own amusement like yourself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think anyone from Norfolk is an inbred c**t----- only having a laugh tho.

Admin  ditch this thread (please) it AINT funny and is OFFENSIVE.
  • Options
    I think anyone from Norfolk is an inbred c**t----- only having a laugh tho.
    Haha. Its true. I only live here though. Im from Welling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just waiting for "Banter" to appear...
  • Options
    Banter.
  • Options
    Bunter (fat comic creation) - waits for sledging to begin
  • Options

Yet another thread thats decsended into squabbling, Charlton Life 2011.

the place to be if you want to out c*** a c***
  • Options
    what the F**K does anyone expect when u have a thread that directs you to a site that defines an Englishman as a C**T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wot do you expect.

Hers a thought  on Saturday  i will be in the con club--------------lets all have a jolly good laugh--------- come in and tell me im an English c**t.
  • Options
    i'm going to go in and call john a Yid 
  • Options
    Wow, just wow.
  • Options
    Sorry Gooner but the club isn't big enough for everyone
    (just a tease before you lose it completely)
  • Options
    what the F**K does anyone expect when u have a thread that directs you to a site that defines an Englishman as a C**T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wot do you expect.
    I've seen offensive sites before but you just don't expect it off Google. They need to sort their game out what at they playing at.
  • Options

Hers a thought  on Saturday  i will be in the con club--------------lets all have a jolly good laugh--------- come in and tell me im an English c**t.
    I'm wearing my Arsenal top on Saturday - I don't want to risk it :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you are going to need a big net for the trolll you lot have caught
  • Options
    I'm quite happy being English, so I don't care what anyone calls us.

If it bothers people that much it suggests some kind of inferiority complex on their part.
  • Options
    Banteeeeeer!
  • Options
    This has been going for nearly 10 hours and we are only just on page 2. Another indication of how low this site has sunk. Sort it ahhht.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!