Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Define An English Person

We are often told by some that none of us are really 100% English although we like to think so. This Isle has seen many tribes/races/foreign settlers etc land here and set up home. So surely we all have a mix different nationalities in our make up?

So what is a true English person? If you want to know the answer to a question these days what do you normally do? Of course Google it.

So type into the worlds favourite Search Engine "define an english person" and find out the truth.

Comments

• This is gonna be fun to watch
  • Well, the whole world think we are.

Just jealously....

• haha, very good
  • edited December 2011
    Well used to know but over the last 30 years or so I feel like I'm becoming more and more of a stranger in my own country.
  • edited December 2011
    Well used to know but over the last 30 years or so I feel like I'm becoming more and more of a stranger in my own country.

There's always one!

This is in the "Jokes...." category

• Which is where you spend most of your time Chirps!
  • Indeed I do. Except when I get angry.
    Are you angry now Chirps?
  • Sponsored links:

• Funny. Now if they could only merge the wiki page with a description of BNP voters and I think google search would have it spot on.
    Are you angry now Chirps?
    NO!
  • Chirps....all I need to know is, is it safe for me to drink in the pubs in and around Chislehurst without constantly having to look over my shoulder?

I've heard of your reputation mate!

• Chirps....all I need to know is, is it safe for me to drink in the pubs in and around Chislehurst without constantly having to look over my shoulder?

I've heard of your reputation mate!

Sorry no promises.......
  • Jeeez folks............. I'm really in the shyte now!

• Charlton Live on Sunday highlighted how easy it is to change Wikipedia.

Weirdly doing this for Scotish people comes up with the wiki page for assult!

• Racist.

• edited December 2011
    wow --------------- now if that was there about any other nation on earth  there would be marches in the street---- etc etc etc.

the c**t that did that wants to get a set of bollox and put his/her name against it.

People on here think its FUNNY  yet Jon Terry is a racist (possibly)
  • Sponsored links:

• I wish I'd done it!

Bloody hell some of you are so miserable. We are supposed to be known for our sense of humour and to have the ability to laugh at ourselves.

It's a joke!

No wonder Jeremy Clarkson has left the country.

• I wish I'd done it!

Bloody hell some of you are so miserable. We are supposed to be known for our sense of humour and to have the ability to laugh at ourselves.

It's a joke!

Has he? That'll be a great Christmas present for the wife - she can't stand him! I think he's ok - not someone to be taken seriously though.
  • I was not expecting that as i typed it into Google!

LOL
  • i think take the word english out (or leave it in, it matters not) and the answer is correct more often than not
  • I wish I'd done it!

It's a joke!

So you can be an English cunt....but not a black one, white one, yellow one, green one?
  • a thread that answers its own questions

English= sense of humour, we should remember that, we can take it cos we know we're better than everyone else...

;)

• Dosn't bother me BUT what people are saying is there would be a big outrage if it said the definition of an african person was a Cnut.
  • I take cunt as a compliment.
  • Didn't Google remove the 'famous French victories' answer following complaints from the French Govt?

• John Terry was only having a laugh.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!