Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++++COMPETITION: WIN £85 OF FREE CHARLTON BETS WITH MCDONNELL BOOKMAKERS++++(result announced)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh my word, a shocking draw disaster. The third place winner is in fact Olster, which cruelly enough comes out as Player on predictive text on my phone. Hangs head. Congrats Olster and apolgies Plaaayer
    GRAY9 sometimes comes out as Lancashire Lad on my predictive text.
  • Options
    Lol, worth a try !
  • Options
    Just got back from the pub and read this, I demand a £10 free bet or I'll be taking myself over to Into The Valley you bastards.
    You could have your own thread on fashion tips on there, dear boy. Cheer up plaayer and maybe you will get lucky on the end of the season draw.

• Options
    Gutted i missed this in real time.

• Options
    Whoppie. I won something. Sorry Plaayer. (not really that sorry...)

Despite being a broke uni student, all my winnings (when i win, obviously) i'll give to charlton upbeats. Much more in the christmas spirit than it going on beer.

So...over to you folks;

what should i bet on?

League One Title?
    CP as manager of the year?
    BWP top goal scorer?
    Or something which we don't have to wait for the end of the season for....
    ...or Cafc in the premiership in 13/14?

• Options
    Thank you Mr/Mrs/Ms McDonnell and thank you Colin Cameron - I will put the bet up here once I've studied the form at Banks Stadium tomorrow and checked the stats ;-)
  • Options

well at least i got the answer right so in my eyes im still a winner! 

to think i was going to give any winnings to the local kids orphanage to make their christmas that little bit special and exciting for them, they will be so upset... oh well, the usual satsuma and bag of mix nuts it will have to be for them again this year.

good luck with your free bets to all the other winners!