Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Curbishley under pressure

Curbs is getting an ear-bashing from the Spammers on some of the phone-ins, "Hasn't got a clue," and "Just stands there motionless," are some of the comments being bandied around.
They have got to be gutted about getting rid of Pardew now!!!
Who reckons Curbishley will still be there at the start of next season?

Comments

• Options
    I dont think curbs will be there next season if they go down
  • Options
    Me too, I reckon he took on a real poisoned chalice there and should have thought twice about a club that was sacking a bloke who had done so well for them. He should have realised that there were some deep rooted problems.
  • Options
    deep rooted problems indeed, th bently brigade lead by nigel 'i'm a cock' coker and anton 'i'm as fick as my brother' ferdinand

hahhahaha lovin their demise (spelling???)
  • Options
    im lovin it too,seein them 2 bob,big time charlies get battered every week,it's fcuking great :-)
  • Options
    Whether Curbs is still there or not next season I don't know...

But if they go down I wouldn't sack him. At CCC level he'd be a very good manager and by then the likes of Tevez, Reo-Coker etc will be gone and the squad will be more identifiably Curb's.
  • Options
    yeah but they'll still have lucas on 60k a week and still gettin injured everytime he plays, boa morte on prob 35-40k a week

infact they'll have the highest wage bill in the history of the champ i reckon, guess he'll get 2 waste another 20 mill in the summer if they go down

gonna laugh so much when they send eggy bankrupt, hahaha i'd love that

might have way to go ain;t he a billionairre??!!
  • Options
    actually scrub that, they'll all b on relegation get out clauses

hahaha bought for 10 mill sold for 2 mill!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]yeah but they'll still have lucas on 60k a week and still gettin injured everytime he plays, boa morte on prob 35-40k a week

infact they'll have the highest wage bill in the history of the champ i reckon, guess he'll get 2 waste another 20 mill in the summer if they go down

gonna laugh so much when they send eggy bankrupt, hahaha i'd love that

might have way to go ain;t he a billionairre??!!

quality i love it
  • Options
    WHU - following in Maidstone Uniteds footsteps

to go bankrupt and have to abstain from the league and disband

Oh i can dream!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Anton Ferdinand's foul was a real corker as well. Heh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its an interesting one because the Icelandic owner (Magnusson, isn't it?) apparently has around 100 million which is obviously a lot of dough but its nowhere near the Abrahmovich league so relegation for them would be a disaster. They have just signed a truck load of players who all have get-out clauses if they go down so they are going to take a big blow there for a start.
  • Options
    the way curbs has been spending, 100 mill is nothing esp the amount of money the players are on, bankrupcy is just round the corner!!
  • Options
    Spammers for relegation?

They've got a pretty horrible run in.
  • Options
    I used to enjoy Pardews post match interviews, even in defeat.

Whenever I see Curbishley making excuses and acting as if we played ok I just want to smash the TV to bits.

KUMB board
  • Options
    I thought the guy who purchased them was a dollar billionaire.
  • Options
    quality,even tho we lost,listening to them whingeing w***ers is bloody great.
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Cripes.......you can feel their pain.......
    Extract from their forum:

"SL wrote:
    I used to enjoy Pardews post match interviews, even in defeat.
    Whenever I see Curbishley making excuses and acting as if we played ok I just want to smash the TV to bits.
    All together, your just a sh*t les reed, your just a sh*t les reed"

Pards or Curbs. Who got the better deal.......?
  • Options
    Im sorry to sat it but WE did.
  • Options
    Curbs left with our approval. West Ham have, subsequent to a break from the game, employed him.

West Ham sacked Pardew and we have employed him.

It's not really comparable is it. We have acquired a talented manager with something to prove, they have acquired a manager who once played for them and supported them as a kid who was on holiday before they came knocking.
  • Options
    So Game set and match the addicks?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully....
  • Options
    Love the comment on there moaning that curbs doesnt leave anyone up for corners.lol. I wonder if hes got them all standing dead still for throw-ins aswell.
  • Options
    no matter what happens at west ham with curbs the man performed miracles with us and some of the gloating about west ham's demise (very funny that it is ) might come back to haunt us on the 24th, people in glass houses.........
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]no matter what happens at west ham with curbs the man performed miracles with us and some of the gloating about west ham's demise (very funny that it is ) might come back to haunt us on the 24th, people in glass houses.........[/quote]

You really are a glass half empty bloke aren't you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]no matter what happens at west ham with curbs the man performed miracles with us and some of the gloating about west ham's demise (very funny that it is ) might come back to haunt us on the 24th, people in glass houses.........

You really are a glass half empty bloke aren't you?

To be honest-(and i am a definately "half full" chappie) I thought the same-

save if for 5pm onwards on the 24th- it will be so much sweeter then!
  • Options
    I don't think it's about knocking Curbs so much - just we need to see West Ham feck up in order to save our own skins.

The KUMB forum just gives us an indication of how the Hamsters are feeling right now.

If Curbs had gone to Newcastle or Boro, I thimk we'd be wishing him all the best......
  • Options
    I still wish him all the best..........Just not this season
  • Options
    Classic Curbs after Saturday's game: "It doesn't matter what I say I'm going to get criticised."

Welcome to the real world - it's a bit different from Charlton when to have a bad word against him was blasphemy and the likes of Charlton Dan would come down on you like a ton of bricks

Good job he didn't get the England job - he'd have jacked it in at about half-time during the Croatia game...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]
    Welcome to the real world - it's a bit different from Charlton when to have a bad word against him was blasphemy and the likes of Charlton Dan would come down on you like a ton of bricks
    How soon they forget ... THE KING IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE KING!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Welcome to the real world - it's a bit different from Charlton when to have a bad word against him was blasphemy and the likes of Charlton Dan would come down on you like a ton of bricks

Nice to see you've not missed out on the opportunity to get a sly dig in.
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Classic Curbs after Saturday's game: "It doesn't matter what I say I'm going to get criticised."

Looks like he was right then.....