Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MARK HULYER

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Is it just me, but Mark Hulyer seems to have reappeared in relation to Charlton after all these years ?

I don’t do Twatter, so perhaps Twatter people can enlighten me ?
    Yes . Not seen for thirty years and has just reappeared in the last year 
  • Options
    I don't find it odd...in fact I'm planning on popping round to my old house this week to ask the new owners if I can come for Christmas dinner.  

Will keep you posted on the response.

LOL

Ironically, went to my old house this w/e just gone (found some papers relating to the property that the new owners should have) - knocked on the door, and they invited me in to show me how they had extended it / redecorated etc - they didn’t know me from Adam (they bought it off my Mum) !!

If Hulyer turns up at The Valley, perhaps TS will invite him in to see the new boardroom !!
  • Options
    Is it just me, but Mark Hulyer seems to have reappeared in relation to Charlton after all these years ?

He's good value on Twitter and still a committed fan.  He's clear he posted his comments on the wrong Twitter thread - wasn't looking for Wimbledon tickets but would be interested in meeting Sangaard and Raelyn Moroney has supported that. 
  • Options

He's good value on Twitter and still a committed fan.  He's clear he posted his comments on the wrong Twitter thread - wasn't looking for Wimbledon tickets but would be interested in meeting Sangaard and Raelyn Moroney has supported that. 
    Well I suppose he has experience of signing Danish players…..
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Wimbledon away is in short supply and true fans will try every avenue to get a ticket.
    For home games we hear ‘comps’ are dished out quite freely, but I don’t blame Hulyer for trying to get a ticket away at Plough Lane as they are scarce.

Scarce?
    We got over a 1000 tickets.
  • Options
    I don't find it odd...in fact I'm planning on popping round to my old house this week to ask the new owners if I can come for Christmas dinner.  

You're welcome back here anytime you like.

But if you do come along then I refer you to the letter from my lawyers - don't forget to bring your scrubbing brush to get rid of the mess you've left the khazi in!
  • Options

Fantastic idea, we’re alll in!
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Fantastic idea, we’re alll in!
    Think of the poor khazi, it’s already a write off.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    seth plum said:
    Wimbledon away is in short supply and true fans will try every avenue to get a ticket.
    For home games we hear ‘comps’ are dished out quite freely, but I don’t blame Hulyer for trying to get a ticket away at Plough Lane as they are scarce.

Scarce?
    We got over a 1000 tickets.
    I just about got mine in the last hour of sale.
    Apart from some of the protest years I have been a season ticket holder continually since 1971(the gap fecked up my record), so it feels scarce to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man's loaded so it seems a bit weird but on the other hand I'm pleased he is still a keen addick!