Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MARK HULYER

Comments

• Options
    Cloudworm said:
    Spouting crap on Twitter about players kneeling 
    Yawn.

Move over to HoC thread. Who really cares if he has a different opinion to you.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Cloudworm said:
    Spouting crap on Twitter about players kneeling 
    Yawn.

Move over to HoC thread. Who really cares if he has a different opinion to you.
    “This isn’t really the place for this. Maybe take it to the HoC board?”

Be nice mate. I’m sure you would be face to face.
  • Options
    I could always meet you at my local bowls club. We could both TtK and then you can help me get up again.

Can you remember the Mark Hulyer era?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    I could always meet you at my local bowls club. We could both TtK and then you can help me get up again.

Can you remember the Mark Hulyer era?
    I would gladly help you up! 

I do remember the MH era, yes. Although I can’t pretend I was too interested in the administration side of the club at that time. It was early doors for me.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Any update on the boat load of rubber ?
    I thought that was Gillingham around the time of their manager offering the team out in the dressing room.
  • Options
    Can’t believe the cheek.
    Is it a wind up?
  • Options
    I knew Ann Bradshaw (nee Payne) quite well after she left her job at Charlton. Two (of the) people she insisted were lovely guys were Alan Mullery and Mark Hulyer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Corr these Millwall fans will do anything to get in the ground nowadays.
  • Options
    Can’t believe the cheek.
    Is it a wind up?
    If you don’t ask, you don’t get 
  • Options
    All a bit bizarre that 
  • Options
    Better invite Matt Southall as well based on that criteria
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I think Hulyer is a different category to the likes of RD and Southall. I believe he genuinely wanted the club to do well although his actions did lead to the darkest period in our history. However I can boast to my American friends that we had a former European player of the year play for us. 
  • Options
    I'm sure he's not short of the price of a ticket, sounds like he's desperate to do a bit of hobnobbing. A bit sad really.
  • Options
    And he’d no doubt boo players taking a knee.

if you have to ask, Mark, you’re probably not welcome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blokes a prick, another cowboy who so nearly broke our club.
  • Options
    That's very odd. 
  • Options
    Blokes a prick, another cowboy who so nearly broke our club.
    Mmmmm…….that’s way OTT. 
  • Options
    I’ve got nothing against him, but is he suggesting that because he owned the club 36 years ago, and almost had it wound up, he can just roll up and demand a ticket whenever he feels like it - home or away?
  • Options
    all a bit weird
  • Options
    Fair play to Mark Hulyer. He misjudged it and has said sorry. I don't think he'd be that bothered about Wimbledon away and pretty sure he could get tickets if he wanted. 
  • Options
    Oh he’s looking for a freebie for afc Wimbledon away?
  • Options
    Is it just me, but Mark Hulyer seems to have reappeared in relation to Charlton after all these years ?

I don’t do Twatter, so perhaps Twatter people can enlighten me ?
  • Options
    Wimbledon away is in short supply and true fans will try every avenue to get a ticket.
    For home games we hear ‘comps’ are dished out quite freely, but I don’t blame Hulyer for trying to get a ticket away at Plough Lane as they are scarce.