Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Colchester Utd v's Addicks Match Thread*******

Comments

• Options
    Someone must be listening on a mac? no windows media
  • Options
    HT
  • Options
    how many did we take there? 
    and that commentary isnt working any suggestions? 
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    HT 2-0
  • Options
    Half time. wooo woooooo
  • Options
    i know its off subject but does anyone know how much the coach is away to bury ? cheers
  • Options
    off to top up my glass....sorry for any breaks in service...blame it on virgin wi-fi who have been poor tonight.....off to another provider next monday
  • Options
    Love that now both strikers have got off the mark - a pair of in form, confident strikers will get us everywhere in this league.

Sounds like Col U came more into the game in the last 15 of the half, but we always sounded dangerous on the break.

Get going again for the second half and score that 3rd goal and we make it three in three.
  • Options
    Is RedM going to post that he is off to the loo now ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    BTW whoever was considering switching Virgin......for the sake of your sanity, don't do it.

The phrase 'shit customer service' doesn't even come close!
    Agreed..their customer service is very very poor.......yet when we said we were leaving them we get a phone call everyday asking us to stay......not a hope in hells chance!!
  • Options
    Right, what's your HT routine ?

I'm off to the kitchen to get a Cornetto. Mint Choc Chip i'll have you know, and none of the own brand stuff, we're talking the real deal here.
  • Options
    top of the table as it stands at half time:

Charlton gd 6, points 9
    Tranmere    3...........9
    Sheff utd     4 .........7
    MKDons     3 ..........7
    Brentford     2 ........ 6
    Wycombe   1.......... 5
    Stevenage  1 ......... 5
    Walsall        1......... 5
  • Options

I'm off to the kitchen to get a Cornetto. Mint Choc Chip i'll have you know, and none of the own brand stuff, we're talking the real deal here.
    Stop constantly refreshing my phone whilst sitting at Yo Sushi, eat my tempura and get back to work!
  • Options

Is there a football league show tonight?

• Options
    edited August 2011

• Options
    we won the first 6 on the trot a couple of years ago in this league

that team was pretty much

Elliott - Richardson Youga Dailly Llera - Sam Racon Bailey Semedo Shelvey - Burton

Then the injuries & loss of form kicked in & we were fielding the likes of Ikeme, McLeod, Omuzusi, Spring, Mooney & Basey

Half time question - how does this team compare man for man? Do we have the depth in the squad to cover the inevitable changes?
  • Options

Tweet from Matt Holland:

Sat amongst the charlton fans right next to the drum!! Good banter though and a 2-0 lead.

• Options
    finishing the crisps while I wait for the lemon and thyme chicken to come out of the oven. About to open a bottle of Villa Maria and enjoy the second half. I hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    top stuff redmidland i to am lisening and reading great job! :-)
  • Options

Yes AFKA....had a quick pee then topped up my glass of Tempranilo......and its good stuff!!! Hows the Ice Cream???
  • Options
    i know its off subject but does anyone know how much the coach is away to bury ? cheers
    £25, unfortunately.
  • Options

Just finished harvesting some cucumber & lettuce from the garden going into a nice tinned salmon sandwich for lunch, which the kids will undoubtedly refuse to eat.
  • Options

This team is far better than anything we have had for years. I believe we will get automatic promotion, unless the following happen :-

We get some crucially bad injuries

We inexplicably lose form

We have underated the opposition

• Options
    We become complacent
  • Options
    large dark run & coke here
  • Options
    large dark run & coke here
    Going for a long jog at night?