Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****Colchester Utd v's Addicks Match Thread*******

Comments

• Options
    addicks defending.....u's attacking.......cross comes in a and a header flashes well wide....
  • Options
    This will be a really, really good result if we win this tonight. Which surely we will now!
    not sure remember being 3-0 up v shrewsburry and it finishing 4-3 to them? ye this is CAFC
  • Options
    defence need to stay alert here.....
  • Options
    This will be a really, really good result if we win this tonight. Which surely we will now!
    Don't speak too soon.....hopefully we won't self destruct like last year's team sometimes did, but don't tempt fate! ;)
  • Options
    Like this a lot. :-)
  • Options
    u's come again.....waggy defending.....and waggy gets fouled
  • Options
    elliott takes fk...sends it long.....u's get a fk
  • Options

And we still got to wait for Wagstaff to score !

• Options
    anyone know how to get that link working on a mac?
  • Options
    Meanwhile, @bigstemarra is now following this thread. He is 42, good sense of humour and lists stamp collecting as a hobby. He follows Debbie McGee on Twatter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    u's take fk.....12 mins till HT
  • Options
    God i know we are in 3rd div.  But in my 34* years I don't think I have seen this type of team EVER. 
    I did miss the start of the downfall due to being in France. And I wasn't really a fan until I was 12 or 13, but my god, You know what we could lose more than we win but playing like this who the hell would care?  
  • Options
    He's better than Shaun, he's better than Shaun, lol. great stuff. saturday was great and again sound really up for it tonight. i'm so looking forward to bury now, to celebrate my 40th birthday. come on you reds!!
  • Options
    CP getting instructions onto the field as waggy is fouled yet again
  • Options
    JT the advice on commentary thread will work
  • Options
    Great save from hayes
  • Options
    u's attack......and bloody wi-fi drops out ffs!!
  • Options
    ohh good save keeper from hayes lovely flick on goal!
  • Options
    Just out of interest who was the last CAFC Player to score a hat-trick?
    Was it Deon Burton Vs Norwich???
  • Options
    Hayes ha another chance.keeper saves.....u's have a fk.....elliott lets it go and addicks have a fk..but a lapse of concentration from our defence
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At this rate I'll be opening my second bottle of vino soon.
  • Options
    edited August 2011

• Options
    Love the sound of Hayes
  • Options
    Defence still sounds suspect
  • Options
    sorry nyet again....bloody virgin wi-fi dropped out again.....u's on the attack
  • Options
    save by elliot

• Options
    u's putting pressure on....defended....hollo.....bwp....waggy...overhit.....u's throw
  • Options
    sorry nyet again....bloody virgin wi-fi dropped out again.....u's on the attack
    You must have the Virgin Superhub which is what I have and is rubbish.
  • Options
    Have to turn the radio off! Last time i listenend on the radio we went 3-0 up against Shrewsbury and we lost 4-3. Im going to watch the twitter and here!
  • Options
    Colchester corner, defended, another corner Us attacking charlton breaking