Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

EDL

124»

Comments

• "So that's Tommy Robinson or to use his real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.  Maybe he uses a false name because of his previous membership of the BNP?"

Is that fact Henry? (honest question)
    To the best of my knowledge yes it is.
  • Let's not start rewriting history SLL, the EDL was around long before the poppy burning incedent.
    It come about after the Luton protests and strengthened with further shows of dissent like the poppy burning and Islam4UK (Choudreys mob and VERY small following) planning a protest at Wootton Basset.
  • The abject failure of the BNP in the general election proves that most people don't want extrremisim of any form. There is a fear that we over-react to a minority with big statement and legislation to combat a mintoriy,

We the British public were allowed to choose, they (in vast numbers) chose not to choose the BNP. I am pretty sure the same would be true if anyone actually ask the majority in Tower Hamlets if they want Sharia Low. The same was also true when a section of England was asked if they wanted an amount of independence.

This doesn't mean we should let these minorities offer theu hatred in front of our club.

And yes I would feel the same if someone came to Charlton handing out leaflet promoting sharia law, anti- abortion, communisim, anarchy etc etc.

I am not anti 'right'. I am a anti Extremism in all its form, and more improtantly, I am anti the use of violence, intimidation and fear to spread any message.

• Anyone see the Islamic protest outside the US embassy yesterday? The only footage on tv of arrests was the OB nicking EDL. How on earth did OB allow this protest to go ahead when they wouldn't allow the EDL one in Tower Hamlets the other week?
  • Tried to put this on another thread but it had obviously already been sunk

Rumours Tommy Robinson has been jailed for 13 months.

A few people(his people) have started a free Tommy hashtag and are saying he is tbe biggest target in Britain and if he goes to prison will be killed