Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fantasy football is back

Comments

• Options
    i'm on 46 but if i read the rules right, then an automatic substitution will take me to 52pts, with 2 to play tonight.
  • Options
    I've got 52 and one to play tonight.
  • Options
    Its all alrite now you can check leagues and other teams. 11th in charltonlife auguero done me a few favours last night with he's 2 goals and assist.
  • Options
    Free transfers til gameweek 2 according to the official site. I think if you make transfers today your points will still be deducted, but they will be reimbursed at midnight. I'm going to wait til tomorrow before re-doing my team.

• Options
    I've redone my team and no points came off the team total
  • Options

I realise it may upset a few but it maybe an idea to start the league from game week 2 as alot of people could not access their teams friday night or saturday morning.

In the Apology e-mail it states that it is possible for league admin to begin the league at game week 2.

• Options
    I couldnt access my team at all but i am happy for it to continue as normal ;-)
  • Options
    I couldnt access my team at all but i am happy for it to continue as normal ;-)

Cracking score?
  • Options
    Is there a Fantasy League for 2012/13 set up yet?
  • Options
    Yeh it's back. Just done 12/13 team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry, I meant, is there a Charlton Life league yet?
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to finishing bottom of a Charlton Life league again this year. Will it be renewed?
  • Options
    I have started a new Charlton Life league if you would like to join with 10 teams from here already signed up. Good luck code is: 463694-162106
  • Options
    Cheers.

I hope you will not mind a (small) American invasion. We anticipate being the shoulders upon which true greats stand.
  • Options
    No probs
  • Options
    I'm in. Got a mean looking XI I reckon!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I've just entered my team name is YANN the SUPERMAN.
  • Options
    Inter Ye- Nan will be up there this season! Came 2nd in the "Dirty South" Head to head league. Watch this space. We have 18 teams now, I think it's going to be very competitive.
  • Options
    HayEmrose Athletic back for another bash at it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rocky Santa Cruz is in.
  • Options
    24 and counting........
  • Options
    THEMCA said:

I have started a new Charlton Life league if you would like to join with 10 teams from here already signed up. Good luck code is: 463694-162106

Code doesnt work for me.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Did you copy and paste? It's worked for everyone else?
  • Options
    Make sure that there isn't a space at the end when you copy and paste.
  • Options
    im in as well!
  • Options
    29 up! wow what a league!
  • Options
    hey THEMCA, what's the PIN and password for the new league. cheers
  • Options
    I'm in....bring it on!!!