Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

fantasy football is back

Comments

• Options
    61770-23334
  • Options
    I love the fact Alan McCormack is in with CHARLTON TILL I DIE!
  • Options

not been able to access the website at all in the past 24 hours

• Options
    Same and I need to make a few changes
  • Options
    What a day for the website to crash!!! Looks like my team will have to stay as it is...
  • Options
    Half my team are tottenham and everton. Wanted to get on there and change them but it's been down since yesterday.
  • Options

Half my team are tottenham and everton. Wanted to get on there and change them but it's been down since yesterday.
    Y do you have to change your team every week then ?
  • Options

Y do you have to change your team every week then ?

Well it's the last chance you can make unlimited transfers and i need to make a few tweaks to the team.
    So having tottenham and everton players in my team who are going to go get me nil points so might aswell take them out
  • Options
    Did free transfers not finish at midnight ? I presume that is why the app is down
  • Options
    Yer but the game will be getting re arranged . So they wil get the points then won't they
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yea suppose but theres other I need to take out like wilshire who's injured. Going to start game week 1 with no points.
  • Options
    Anyone having problems logging in? I keep getting "Error logging in. Please check your details and try again"
  • Options
    Yep cant get in FFS
  • Options
    phew thought it was just me.
    Going to be a lot of pissed off people that can't make those final touches

• Options

Finally logged in tonight to check my results from the weekend. I have no team, I'm a member of no leagues and have no score from this weekends fixtures. Poor form

Has anyone else had such problems?

• Options
    No points on mine either
  • Options
    can see my own points but still cant check other peoples teams and the league points.
  • Options
    The game is absolutely fubared - it's all over the t'internet. Site redesign is dreadful, graphics look like they were chucked up by a ten year old and clearly the back-end has been redesigned as well (and poorly at that). Unsurprisng really, since it's been farmed out to EA - who are notoriously shit.

Think it's time to move to a different fantasy league.
  • Options
    The game is absolutely fubared - it's all over the t'internet. Site redesign is dreadful, graphics look like they were chucked up by a ten year old and clearly the back-end has been redesigned as well (and poorly at that). Unsurprisng really, since it's been farmed out to EA - who are notoriously shit.

Think it's time to move to a different fantasy league.
    even my girlfriend said she had heard it was ballsed up so it must be in the muck. Would say im glad im not the only one but i wouldnt anyone to feel like a spoilt little child like i do right now.
  • Options
    Just checked mine all seems to be working well displaying points and allowed me to transfer one of my injured players.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they have fixed it over night. i still dont like the new layout though.
  • Options
    Just checked mine all seems to be working well displaying points and allowed me to transfer one of my injured players.
    yep, points just in. Im also on the sky and sun ones and they have has no issues at all
  • Options
    The sun does not normally display points until a couple of weeks in I think
  • Options
    The league I run still isn't displaying any points/positions
  • Options

its not on the league leroy. if you go on your team it should say your weekly points for the week.

Then if you go onto the league you are in and click on other peoples names, you can see their points for the week.

I presume its like that until after tonights man city game and then it will be displayed properly.

• Options

its not on the league leroy. if you go on your team it should say your weekly points for the week.

Then if you go onto the league you are in and click on other peoples names, you can see their points for the week.

I presume its like that until after tonights man city game and then it will be displayed properly.

Yeah, cheers - figured that out myself after fannying around with it for a bit. The redesign is crap, and seems only to have removed some features that were used a lot, giving nothing in return. i guess this is the beginning of the end for it, since it's all free.
  • Options
    I scored 22 points yet i still need to pick my team when i go in. Can anyone tell me if 22 points was the average?
  • Options
    I got 42 and I've still got 3 to play tonight. BOOM!
  • Options
    I think I'm on 44, but with one player to play tonight.
  • Options
    I guess we'll all find out where we stand after tonight...