Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

needs to be seen by more than just dog lovers

13»

Comments

• Options
    they do degrees in fucking?!
  • Options

Apparently so: JaShea99 said He has got one !
  • Options

No, as far as I'm aware they don't: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

As you can see there's no university in fucking, consequently I'd say it was a safe bet that you can't do a degree in fucking.

• Options
    Help us out here JaShea99.  You're our last chance to solve this conundrum............
  • Options

There was an Institute for Sexual Research in Berlin in the 1920s and 30s, but I don't know if they gave degrees.

The Nazis shut it down.

• Options

How do they mark You ?
    (2nd thoughts....don't really want to know)
  • Options
    Some written papers, but mostly oral.
  • Options
    ;-)

or should that be ;-o
  • Options

Dear Dog Owners

Next time your dog jumps up at a terrified child, please do not laugh and say 'He's only playing!' I have lost count of the number of times this has happened to me and my children and it is bloody annoying.

Thank you.

Hi UBoat 

while appreciating this should not be tolerated by anybody let alone by parents of young children, you use of the term 'Dog owners' would you please edit that to "Irresponsible dog owners" as on the other thread I invite you and your children to meet Bailey where you will find my dog will greet your children in a calm, relaxed atmosphere where they will also feel relaxed and not intmidated.

Cheers

Ray

• Options
    I can fly..............FACT!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what's wrong with supernanny?
  • Options

JaShea99 July 20 Quote

You have a lot to answer for on this thread mate. Demonstrate your intelligence please by bringing an end to it, you are giving us all a dogs life ! In fact a very sorry tail, I'm sorry if I'm being a bit of a wag.

• Options

I don't like dogs. I can't understand why anyone would want one to live in their home. If I ruled the world then I would ban ownership of dogs for pets, only for working. BUT that video was very funny :-)

• Options
    Granpa.  JaShea99 can't reply.  He is busy studying for his PH.D - lucky boy...
  • Options
    is it a phd on the cause and effect of bad dog puns in SE7
  • Options
    Cheer up you lot.

It was just an amusing clip.

Here's another one to try to make you all smile again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/video/2011/jul/20/dog-bites-shark-australia-video

Peace out.
  • Options

legaladdick.

PHD,  is that People Hate Dogs ?

• Options
    edited July 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWottNePNtQ&feature=youtube_gdata

Not totally safe for work but I thought it might cheer some of you miserable sods up
  • Options
    Granpa
    I think the middle letter stands for humping but no doubt JaShea99 coould enlighten us.  Alas I think he has become a keyboard Trappist.
  • Options
    What a shame a short video of  a dog having some 'fun' and bringing laughter to those watching has degraded into an argument on dogs, dog owners and animals in general. Most of you know my thoughts on dogs....having 4 GSD's in my house, all who work and are trained. I was going to comment on some of the comments made here....but really cant be bothered, just want to say thank you for posting the original video....made me laugh!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Dear Dog Owners

Next time your dog jumps up at a terrified child, please do not laugh and say 'He's only playing!' I have lost count of the number of times this has happened to me and my children and it is bloody annoying.

Thank you.

Thank you. Someone else who talks sense. "Oh he only wants to say hello". Really? I didnt agree to that. The arrogance of dog owners is that just because they think their animal is the greatest thing since sliced bread, they can't understand why everyone else doesn't feel the same.

I'm with you two.

I don't blame the dogs themselves in anyway but some dog owners see their pets as penis (or the female equivalent) extensions and positively take a sadistic pleasure in the terror caused by their pets.

Either the only bit of power in their sad little lives or revenge for being bullied at school in my opinion.

Bugger Len: I've got a little Labrador....

It will be a big labrador one day.....

:-)