Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Acworth on Twitter

13»

Comments

• Options
    Fair comment:
    I feel sorry for all children of lifers.
    Okay FM ?
    Now apologise for relating Oldham Athletic Supporters with the "Moors Murderers".
    Hear hear!
  • Options
    Wouldn't worry about it MOG - Some people get a bit holier than though about things - nobody thought you were having a pop at anybodys kids and banter is just banter - it's those who pick and choose what is and isn't acceptable for others that need to take a look at themselves - condescending hypocrites are the enemy in my book.
  • Options
    Give the poor bloke a break and let him be.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Had to remove him 10 minutes after adding him it was a constant stream!
  • Options
    Wouldn't worry about it MOG - Some people get a bit holier than though about things - nobody thought you were having a pop at anybodys kids and banter is just banter - it's those who pick and choose what is and isn't acceptable for others that need to take a look at themselves - condescending hypocrites are the enemy in my book.

Does he mean me?
    ;-O
  • Options
    Ackers is harmless but his own worst enemy.
  • Options
    Does he mean me?

;-O
    nope
  • Options
    Good BD, otherwise I might have to take back those things I said about your "wand".
    ;o)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Probably Off-it, but its okay because Bexley Dan is cool with it, and everyone likes each other (except the bnpscum) and because Dazzlers removed everyone 10 minutes ago.So everything is great, So there !

rong thread me thinks...........
  • Options
    hic
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet he is loving this
  • Options
    Who said that ?
  • Options
    Good BD, otherwise I might have to take back those things I said about your "wand".
    ;o)
    only one thing pisses me off more than taking the piss out of acky booers and thats ridiculing my wand and hypocrisy and some other stuff 
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Fair comment:
    I feel sorry for all children of lifers.
    Okay FM ?
    Now apologise for relating Oldham Athletic Supporters with the "Moors Murderers".
    Hear hear!
    Yes to your first point, as I am sure you are too.

I am soooo sorry for referencing a famous event from the region where a guest poster comes from.
    May Shiva's many hands fill my pockets with bad things for such a terrible post.

Enjoy your 5th pint of Vodka and Tomato juice
  • Options
    Was going to write a long,serious reply to your post FM, but, unfortuntly You probably wouldn't get it. Like, The murder of an 86 year old woman in the flats next to The Valley, the murders of kids in South-East London. Yeah, lets generalise all people from Oldham with the "Moors Murderers", cause South East London is so crime free.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    So why was Acworth kicked off of here then? Maybe we should invite him back, start a new thread called "Hidden gems in non-league football"  and sit back and watch him and d_bent 25 battle it out..........match made in heaven if you ask me.
  • Options
    Great idea Tango it would be like a script from the twilight zone.
  • Options
    He's just asked Henry on Twitter if he can be allowed back on here. I suspect it's probably not a good idea.
  • Options
    I don't know what he did to be kicked off, but after reading his twitter I think the mans gem and should be allowed back purely for the joy and laughter he would bring to the site
  • Options
    Gotta have a chuckle...

Come on henry let me back on c life look on faces of into valley lot b a picture it b a coup for c life
     And I only post one new topic aday
    Come on henry u know it makes sence I will double yr traffic overnight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know what he did to be kicked off, but after reading his twitter I think the mans gem and should be allowed back purely for the joy and laughter he would bring to the site
    Take a look at Into The Valley before you suggest that. Acworthgate has exploded big time, the two admins are at each other's throat and Reams (the guy who set up the forum in the first place) has just asked for his own account to be deleted. WTF?
  • Options
    anyone see his row with Sullivan and Elliott last week , total nutter.

I just got loads of old voice of the valleys out of my Mum's loft , some amazing letters in there from him.

Also a lovely picture of MOG
  • Options
    I worked at the same company as JA in the early nineties. I was in the warehouse and he was like an office junior. We would take him out for beers as he was excellent entertainment. He was completely harmless, just one of those guys that was happy go lucky and wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't think he thinks before he types/speaks and this has got him into bother for as long as I can remember. Picked him up on twitter by chance a while back but have noticed he has not been tweeted for a good while.
  • Options
    Although not Twitter , I am much more comfortable about Blackpool now I know that Acers is on the case. He posted this on one of their forums . I am sure Riga is supportive.

My name is Jonathan Acworth, I am a well known charlton fan who most have heard about,some people like me some dont im not bothered in either way.I work up in the financial sector in london and over the past year have put together a portfolio of very high profile contacts ranging from top ten rich list to the shares sector.Over the past month i have been studying the business write ups in the papers and have shortlisted 5 massive companies who are rolling in cash.Now im thinking what if i contact these people and try my best in helping save Blackpool?surely its worth a go?.One company who i have been following with interest is Aberdeen Investments they are buying up shares like they have a bottomless pitt of cash.I did a bit of research and i have the company director details based in the uk now these people might be worth contacting if would like my help i dont mind working my guts out in trying contact these people for u to help i dont want see a famous club like blackpool going under by someone whos only after the cash side of the business blackpool as a club dont deserve to be treated in this manor.

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-20074.html#.U8jF12cg_IU