Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Acworth on Twitter

If you havent got his Twitter feed, get it now.

He appears to have taken a fatwa out on Into the Valley!

For those of you who drink in the lib club, take care. Apparently he is coming in there with a couple of gangsters to make everyone sh*t themselves.

Priceless!

Comments

• Options
    I love following his tweets, comedy gold.
  • Options
    a link for us twitterless technophobes?
  • Options
    He is now threatening Henry Irvine with Frankie Fraser!!!!

@jacworth
  • Options
    he's not well that boy

someone set his bins on fire tho. poor sod.
  • Options
    You serious ?
    Nobody threatens (Sir) Henry Irving.......(except his missus and Oggy).
  • Options
    he's not well that boy

someone set his bins on fire tho. poor sod.

I've seen how thick his glasses are, they must have burnt for ages.
  • Options
    My good god, what is wrong with him?
  • Options
    link please
  • Options
    He's fantastic value. Love that he thinks Diego Poyet (a 16 year old midfielder) would fit well in our back four. Or that he received a letter from Lady Diana "before she died". He has a meeting with CAFC at some point to decide how many copies of a book he's written (which seems to just be a series of photos he's taken) they want to stock in the club shop. I feel quite sorry for him, he clearly has "issues", but I can't help giggling a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't get through on the thread link but won't hear a word said against Ackworth. Remember him from primary school - Gone on to be a good scout and great judge of a player.
  • Options
    Numpty
    thats better
    reminds mo of the days of goodbye horse
  • Options
    @jacworthjonathan acworthi just thourght of a brilliant idea -----all people working in city travel around london for free good idea?22 Jun via web
  • Options
    @jacworthjonathan acworthcome on charlton fans lets set up a web forum where u can say what u want about cafc and not afraid to be banned from it
  • Options
    @jacworthjonathan acworthfed up with mafia forum lot running web pages its a free country!!!!!any help on setting a page up would get a lot of followers14 hours ago via web
  • Options
    I like the one where he says that if he starts up a website he would get loads of followers. 
  • Options
    Thats the one.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    aah it is a fine country that gives idiots a soapbox.
    I am so proud to be British.
    Illiterate and ignorant he may be, but his views are of equal worth in today's British society.
    Britain will go from strength to strength with visionaries such as J.A the Lionheart.

P.s. In the words of that great philosopher, Deke Leonard, 'Even visionaries go blind.'
  • Options
    @jacworthjonathan acworthshort term what about sol campbell anyone or stephen caldwell could do a job at lge 1 level
  • Options
    @jacworthjonathan acworthFuck the forum ........who needs little hitlers telling me what I cant say or do get a life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can anyone explain to me who he is? I've heard his name mentioned but have no idea...
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but I've no idea about.....@jacworthjonathan acworth@sammatterface loads where do i start?brian clough wrote to me befor forest played at wembley,and had one from lady diana before she died
  • Options
    Both said "Please stop writing to me or I'll have to call the police." 
  • Options
    Phil Chapple's assistant.
    Can anyone explain to me who he is? I've heard his name mentioned but have no idea...

• Options
    Did he used to live in the Sevenoaks area?
  • Options

Blimey - is it the heat or something?

Recently, someone seems to have let the Charlton nutters out of their big padded box for some reason...maybe the chocolate padlock melted.

Man alive.

• Options
    I keep hearing this 'Acworth' name but don't know anything about him. What's the link between him and Charlton Life?
  • Options
    @jacworthjonathan acworthnow tell doc and dailly and francis and fortune to fuck off out of se747 minutes ago via web
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I keep hearing this 'Acworth' name but don't know anything about him. What's the link between him and Charlton Life?
    He founded the site and monitors it for decency, deletes any foul language or pictures of Dowie, and maintains any wildly inaccurate dreams associated with lower division players.
    Other than that, he is just like you or me
  • Options

He is our guiding light, our guru, our High Priest.  He is the Archbishop of Dinglebury.