Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Emmanuel Frimpong

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Having had him with us last season I can't figure out what is more deluded, the fact he thinks he needs to be white & English, or the fact he think's he is anywhere near good enough to be in the Arsenal 2nd string.
  • Options

Peter tosspot herbert will prob agree with frimpong and demand an investigation in to why a black player is on the bench at arsenal and not managing the team

Post of the day.
  • Options

The other way round and its splashed across the papers/news and its racist

and we'd have already heard from Herbert, Crooks, Carlisle, Collymore, Rio and Jason Roberts.
  • Options
    tee shirts would be printed
    gaurdian front page already written
    Blatter asking "what is this racism thing"
    Plattinin stating "its those English bastards"
  • Options

Engineering a move maybe ?

I wonder ?

If he can't make the 18 for the Carling Cup then his days at the Emirates seem to be numbered.

Don't think an established Prem club will come in for him,but someone like Palace might.In terms of us would he be worth a punt? He was clearly not fit last time around,but showed glimpses of quality.

• Options
    I'm amazed they haven't got rid of him . I'm my opinion he is one of the worst players ever to come on loan to us.
  • Options
    Wasn't impressed when he was with us. Wouldn't want him back.
  • Options
    In fairness to him he did come to us after a pretty serious injury and he was nowhere near fully fit. He was doing really at Wolves (i think) when he got the injury.

His days are numbered though, he's probably a top half championship level player. I can see him at somewhere like Reading or Forest if they don't go up.
  • Options
    His attitude stinks so nobody would go near him. More hassle than he's worth, because he isn't that good from what I've seen of him.
  • Options
    What a stupid and offensive thing to say. Needs a season or two in the championship or even league 1 to sort himself out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2013
    It's ok Wenger has called in England manager Roy Hodgson to have word with the poor fella...

"Well Emanwuell, there were these fwee Golliwogs..."
  • Options

It's ok Wenger has called in England manager Roy Hodgson to have word with the poor fella...

"Well Emanwuell, there were these fwee Golliwogs..."

arrwwwww, bit deep. frimpong is gonna be a prem player, he just needs to decide whether or not to be a footballer or just say dench all day and look angry.
  • Options
    He was at The Valley today
  • Options
    WSS said:

He was at The Valley today

Directing traffic in the car park , I hope and not looking to play for us again .
  • Options
    I think I'm swimming against the current here but I would be chuffed if he came to us. Thought he was good and very good in glimpses. Needs football regularly to show his true potential.
  • Options

I think I'm swimming against the current here but I would be chuffed if he came to us. Thought he was good and very good in glimpses. Needs football regularly to show his true potential.

I'm with you on this but it would be a risk. He's at a point where he either kicks in or considers himself too good for the championship and sees his career fizzle out.
  • Options

Nope, I think he would do forums so would be happy so see him back.

Would like a striker in first. I see Bentner has been having a moan and playing with the kids. If he fancies a run out .....
  • Options
    Stephens out ping pong in in January then
  • Options
    He was sitting a few rows in front of me. Jay from Eastenders was with him and they buggered off after about half an hour!
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

He was sitting a few rows in front of me. Jay from Eastenders was with him and they buggered off after about half an hour!

Very keen then?....'Celebrity'.....