Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Emmanuel Frimpong

Comments

• Options
    Starting for Arsenal tonight
  • Options
    Talal said:

Starting for Arsenal tonight

Razak? ;)
  • Options
    If people are complaining about Razak's attitude then Frimpong is definitely not one for us. Absolute helmet
  • Options
    dench..
  • Options
    He was terrible for Arsenal tonight . As soon as he was hauled off they were a much better team.
  • Options
    Totally agree with above, poor first touch, Arsenal only looked dangerous when he came off. But if we could the guy who replaced him on loan.....now that would be interesting...
  • Options
    I imagine more Arsenal players will go out on loan after they're knocked out of the League Cup, which looked very likely at half time!
  • Options
    Not a fan of his personally. Just strikes me as a really irritating character.
  • Options
    Glosfan said:

Totally agree with above, poor first touch, Arsenal only looked dangerous when he came off. But if we could the guy who replaced him on loan.....now that would be interesting...

Yh Eisfeld I think it was, looks a very promising lad
  • Options
    He was better then Song when he was playing well, would look as good if he came to us just lacking match fitness.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Rumour true. Only 17 months late!
  • Options
    Lets give the guy a chance , he's not even pulled on a charlton shirt in anger yet.
  • Options

Lets give the guy a chance , he's not even pulled on a charlton shirt in anger yet.

No that is not how it works MIA.We right them off before they have kicked a ball for us.Then we decide that they are not as bad as we first thought.Wilson,Kerkar,Kermy,the list goes on.What I find ironic is that the player we were eulogising about,before he joined Green, is now out of favour.A fit Frimpong would be an asset to us.
  • Options
    When asked why he wasn't in the squad for tomorrow's game against Chelsea , he posted "Sometimes I wish I was white and English "

What a plank -

Ever though you can't get in the squad because your a lazy shit ?
  • Options

When asked why he wasn't in the squad for tomorrow's game against Chelsea , he posted "Sometimes I wish I was white and English "

What a plank -

Ever though you can't get in the squad because your a lazy shit ?

White and English, what like the rest of the arsenal squad. Plonker
  • Options
    If he was English, he'd probably be playing regulary..................in the championship.
  • Options
    That pesky Wenger with his English only policies.
  • Options
    First Campbell and now Frimpong? Sometimes it seems like outside of Bermondsey in the UK there's more people accusing racism and using it as a card to pull out of their deck, than there is actual racism. Thank god he did it at a team like arsenal where he is clearly talking out of his arse rather than a club which is white/English dominated or people might actually believe this nonsense.

• Options
    That comment from Frimpong is wrong plain and simple. WIll the FA do anything?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

That comment from Frimpong is wrong plain and simple. WIll the FA do anything?

Of course not, only white people get pulled up for racist comments.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Exactly, ask Roy Hodgson! You just jump on the silly wagon then Frimpong without engaging your brain with your extra large gob. The reason you are not playing is because you are a pile of shit!
  • Options
    Another footballer with talent more interested in selling clobber than focusing on what's paying their salary.

Doubt we'll see the Society of Bandwagonjumpers for this idiot's comments.
  • Options
    He's back tracking majorly. Apparently it wasnt football related. Would love to know what it was in reference too, but no doubt it'll be forgotten and brushed under the carpet.
  • Options
    It's because he's #BENCH sorry #DENCH......knob head
  • Options

Another footballer with talent more interested in selling clobber than focusing on what's paying their salary.

Doubt we'll see the Society of Bandwagonjumpers for this idiot's comments.

Exactly, where`s Peter Herbert when you need him lol

• Options
    The other way round and its splashed across the papers/news and its racist
  • Options
    I’m interested in hearing the society of black lawyers view on this.
  • Options
    Peter tosspot herbert will prob agree with frimpong and demand an investigation in to why a black player is on the bench at arsenal and not managing the team
  • Options
    Engineering a move maybe ?