Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Labradors, German Shepherds & Dogs.....

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2011

Bailey had a good day at a show in Waltham Abbey a couple of weeks back.

• Options
    The last four of our litter of 11 waiting to go to their new homes taken this morning.......bless 'em
  • Options
    Ere Ray i wonder if you ever see my old man mincing about with his dog, he'll be over the woods and over Eaglesfield Park all the time, he has one of these Labradoodles great big thing the same colour as one of the creamy labradors (similar to Moggys doggy)! Nice dog well trained now she is over 2 not so excitable! My Dad tho, he loves that dog, possibly more than his Mrs hehe!!

Also Ray, tell your next door neighbour to drop the price of there house by 10k and wait 6 months and we'll buy that for sure, it looks really nice, and done all pukka to our taste already! Next year we'll be defo buying either on Moordown, Ankerdine or Donaldson! So either way i'll be ya neighbour!! haha 
  • Options

Is it still up for £249,000?

The guy lives in a dream world, he's trying to get the 30k back he paid for the extension.

And by the way, if your really interested go in with another offer he's had nothing for months. But make sure you have a proper survey done there were

' Stage Coaches' parked out the front for weeks when that extension was done. ; )

Good luck Oli...............................Oh and be warned every friday night the nieghbour come home pissed and wakes the street up......................

• Options
    I'd like you all to meet "Elvis" my Dogue de Bordeaux...

• Options
    Looks abit like 'arry.......
    ;-)
  • Options
    for you dog lovers. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

May 25th all over again!
  • Options
    Buster: Day 76.
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/photos/chrismoyles/6904/10#gallery6904

My dogs are trained to do that......puts the fear of god in the person with the 'sleeve' on!!! I know I've done it.....shit myself and they were my dogs!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not called 'Shitzhund' sorry Schutzhund training for nothing. : )
  • Options
    Buster: Day 76.

You wait until he fits those legs Mog, then you'll get some exercise ; )
  • Options
    Didn't realise we were doing pics!
  • Options
    I'd like you all to meet "Elvis" my Dogue de Bordeaux...

Love the Bordeaux's

• Options
    Sadly Roxie on the left had to be put down a couple of months ago
  • Options
    It's not called 'Shitzhund' sorry Schutzhund training for nothing. : )
    Nice play on words mate LOL......mine were trained in 'working trials', they do the 'attack' stuff as above but also spend a lot of time going over 9 foot verticle scales, search squares and search trails. Jed has to follow a trail laid upto 2 hours before we get there......then follow and find.
  • Options

Great pictures Gents : )

Red.

Does the 'Good Lady' do the working trial training  or did Jed go away for it?

It think Bailey would be at 'Search and Find' he loved 'hide n seek' as a little puppy and still enjoys it now. Perhaps I could bring him up to you for some 'One 2 One' training, at the going rates of course : )

• Options

Great pictures Gents : )

Red.

Does the 'Good Lady' do the working trial training  or did Jed go away for it?

It think Bailey would be at 'Search and Find' he loved 'hide n seek' as a little puppy and still enjoys it now. Perhaps I could bring him up to you for some 'One 2 One' training, at the going rates of course : )

The good Mrs RM did the training, she prefers it to the 'schutzhund' as you dont use food to get the dog to track. In working trials they have just got to use their nose as a natural way of following a scent. Jeds brothers are with the Police and MOD, one actually stars on that 'Send in the Dogs' programme on ITV, and they are trained in a similar way.
    If I had the money Mrs RM would like to set up an all-terraine dog training school and train dogs to work.....she took her exams a few years ago and passed with disticntion but we've not be able to utilise it currently, of course I'm sure she would like to help you and Bailey, I'll have a word with her, but we do live some way from SE7!!
  • Options
    The last 3 remaining pups from our 'litter' of 11, gave me a shock on Tuesday. I thought I'd lost them, went searching everywhere and was calling them and beggining to panic as it was getting warm, and then I saw where they were (after about 10 mins of searching) and took this picture......we've now called them the 'flowerpot girls'
  • Options
    Molly in the snow.  I think she was trying to see what her hair would look like in dreadlocks.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ah sorry to hear that Shag. 
  • Options
    Bailey today.
  • Options
    Great looking dog TCE........
    My little rescue westie had to be put down on Tuesday, he was such a brave little fellow and reached the age of 16 plus.......
    His age was a bit of a mystery, and frankly we miss him like like hell.......
    I used to take him to the football matches where I was a manager a few years back for the local kids clubs he loved running around with the lads during training.
    Amazing how some dogs get under your skin?
  • Options
    My little rescue westie had to be put down on Tuesday, he was such a brave little fellow and reached the age of 16 plus.......
    I used to take him to the football matches where I was a manager a few years back for the local kids clubs he loved running around with the lads during training.
    Hey Ken, sorry to hear that mate, I lost one of mine 4 weeks ago.......never been so cut-up, he was only 6 yrs old.
    Take care mate
  • Options
    @T.C.E Mrs RM happy to train Bailey in tracking and search if you want.....let me know.
    Cheers mate
  • Options

Thanks Ken and sorry to hear about your Westie, your not wrong about getting under your skin. Before we got Bailey I was a get over it, it's only a dog person. I cried like a baby when he was ill. We thought about getting a Westie as a pal for Bailey great looking little charecters.

• Options
    @T.C.E Mrs RM happy to train Bailey in tracking and search if you want.....let me know.
    Cheers mate

Sounds good RM, we've got two shows tomorrow and I've got to be in Maidstone at 0930 for the first one, and I've only just got home : (
  • Options
    Our "Evil" Puppy....
    002.JPG 908.8K
  • Options
    @T.C.E. Sorry for taking so long! First real pic I've taken...

Here's Zeus:
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Cracking looking dog, and thats views better than the one I get  on Woolwich common : (