Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Film you've ever seen

Comments

• Options
    Das Weise Band - I've still not seen it all the way through yet but can't say I'm in any rush.
  • Options
    Nothing compares to The Woman in Red... 90 mins of squirming agony... Millwall away was more enjoyable..
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Sorry clive, but has to be daylight robbery. Without doubt the worst 'ganster bank hiest' film ever, usual cast of british d list talent, mad joe from eastenders the guy from nearly all football hooligan films made in the last 5 years, jesus even shaun williamson!! That's barry from eastenders. It has all the done to death characters and the twist at the end is as exciting as itchy balls syndrome. You have the token young pot head who talks like tis innit blud.. the token black likeable funny yardy, the mastermind, and for some reason mad joe in a fat suit.. the fact this was a)funded b)releasd, just shows how fecked the british film industry is, if it wasn't for pegg and wright there would be very little decent home made films made see 'lesbian vampire killers' as an example of piss poor uk films.
  • Options
    Nope, sorry Adam, but you can't beat a bank heist where all five robbers are blind -- get through security and into the vault, and then can't negotiate their way down the front steps of the bank building. Blind Rage -- give it a google.
  • Options
    OMG how could I forget Forrest Gump basically do not like any film with Tom Hanks (apart from Apollo 13)
  • Options
    wash your mouth out. Forrest Gump is brilliant!!
  • Options
    Cloverfield. Words can not describe how pants this is. Bought as a pressie given away to a mate with no taste.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]Quite a few listed that I've really liked. I will mostly sit through a film, even just hoping it gets better, but three that I haven't managed are Blair Witch Project, Watchmen and Dog Soldiers. Have to say, of those three, Dog Soldiers was probably the worst.

I loved Dog Soldiers but then again I've a thing for Shaun Pertwee. His voice makes me melt. Werewolves and doesn't take itself seriously, my kind of film. Watchmen was alright too but out of 6 of us that went to the cinema only 2 of us enjoyed it. Not got round to borrowing my mates Graphic Novel of it yet.
  • Options
    Without hesitation, green street 2
  • Options
    Sitting through St Trinians, waiting for 3:10 To Yuma. Can not believe how bad it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sitting through St Trinians, waiting for 3:10 To Yuma. Can not believe how bad it is

Especially since Polish Pete left.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    The Lobster was a bit weird - not in a good way. I lost the will to live half way through In to the woods. My wife thought I might be enjoying it as I suggested going. I thought she might be enjoying it as I suggested as a treat for her. Neither of us said anything until after unfortunately and stayed until the end.
  • Options
    Watched the island with Ewan MacGregor and Scarlet Johansson on Amazon prime on Saturday. What a load of crap.
  • Options
    Jane got a gun was bleeding awful.
  • Options
    Horrible Bosses. Not a laugh in it. See also Death at a Funeral.
  • Options
    Eyes wide shut- any other director than Kubrick and this film would have been slaughtered absolute drivel. Love Cameron Crowe normally but Vanilla Sky was a right load of Tosh.
  • Options
    Batman v superman. I actually went to sleep
  • Options
    I watch a lot of films but Suicide Squad was the first time in many years I come out thinking 'What a waste of time.'
  • Options
    Solaris with George Clooney... Came out wondering what the hell had I just watched... Even now I wonder what the hell the plot was
  • Options
    There are some amazing films in this thread!

Movie 43 and Sex Lives of the Potato Men are, however, indisputably atrocious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not seen this thread before I have to say The Matrix is complete overrated drivel
  • Options
    I turned green Street 2 off after 2 minutes. Can't think of anything that bad
  • Options

Solaris with George Clooney... Came out wondering what the hell had I just watched... Even now I wonder what the hell the plot was

But the original was sublime.
  • Options
    Star Wars... The Force Awakens

More holes in the plot than holes in my sock drawer!!
  • Options
    Harry Hill the movie has to be up there!
  • Options
    Epic Movie and all the similar piss takes. Literally fart jokes as its highlights.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Freddie Got Fingered. I knew it was going to be bad and still got hoodwinked into watching it and felt like inflicting pain on someone or something at the end.
  • Options

I turned green Street 2 off after 2 minutes. Can't think of anything that bad

green street 3?
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Freddie Got Fingered. I knew it was going to be bad and still got hoodwinked into watching it and felt like inflicting pain on someone or something at the end.

One review of that described it as 'the worst film it's possible to make'
  • Options
    Zoolander - in a hearbeat