Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst Film you've ever seen

Seeing as we are looking at favourite films lets go the other way.

what are the worst ones you have ever had the misfortune to see.

I will start you with

Jurassic Park III - an 80 minute trailer for a film that never started

or

Jaws: The revenge. Killer shark starts hunting down people. Who decide that staying on land is too simple a solution to the problem.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2006
    going overboard. an adam sandler film. Truly dire.
  • Options
    Arabian Nights

As a fifteen year old, I managed to blag my way into Woolwich Odeon to see this 'X' rated erotic movie. Ended up leaving after an hour. Absolute pile of pooh and I didn't learn anything I didn't know already!
  • Options
    I thought the third was an improvement on the second Kigelia, still both crap though.

For me its got to be Amityville Horror, the recent one with Ryan Reynolds. Also The Manchurian Candidate and Man on Fire. Why Denzel signed up to be in two films like that amazes me.
  • Options
    the blair witch project.i left the cinema feeling totally cheated.
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I thought the third was an improvement on the second Kigelia, still both crap though.

For me its got to be Amityville Horror, the recent one with Ryan Reynolds. Also The Manchurian Candidate and Man on Fire. Why Denzel signed up to be in two films like that amazes me.

I quite enjoyed man on fire. The plot was a bit lame and the script none too great, but it looked damned good. The Manchurian candidate was pretty dire I agree.
  • Options
    I agree with PeakeysRocket - Blair Witch was appalling.
  • Options
    Titanic has to be up there.
  • Options
    And The Matrix, what a boring load of hyped up nonsense, philosophy for geeks.
  • Options
    Worst: Titanic, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Backdraft, The Matrix

The original Mancurian Candidate is great - glad I haven't seen the dreaded remake.
  • Options
    This question is much easier to answer, the First two Lord of the Rings films complete Crap, never bothered watching the third but I bet it was just as bad..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Went to see Shivers when it was first released years ago - the only film I have ever walk out of before the end - made me sick to watch a pile of pooh coming out of the plug hole and finding a warm resting place between the poor unfortunate (or fortunate?) lady's legs.....what a waste!
  • Options
    Normally anything that's a sequel.
  • Options
    young adam , 93 minutes of my life that I will never regain
  • Options
    Got to be "School For Seduction" - flicking through Sky Movies one night and the title sounded kind of intriguing ;-) turns out it's one of those dour northern British rom-coms starring none other than Kelly Brook (who convinces them all she's Italian with a less convincing Italian accent than that bloke with the funny hat out of 'Allo 'Allo). I ended up watching the whole thing as I just couldn't believe it could be so bad all the way through................it was. (Though there are worse ways to spend an evening than looking at Kelly Brook).
  • Options
    Good sequels?

in order ...

1. Toy Story 2
    2. Terminator 2
    3. Shrek 2
  • Options
    Escape to Victory...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]young adam , 93 minutes of my life that I will never regain

at least you weren't watching us draw 0-0 with Boro
  • Options
    Ace Ventura, The Mask, The Truman Show...anything with Jim Carey.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Ace Ventura, The Mask, The Truman Show...anything with Jim Carey.[/quote]

I would take exception to the Truman Show being a bad film. Carrey can be a little annoying but this film was pretty good if a little cheesy, and have you seen 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind' a very good film possibly helped by Carrey toning down the gurning.
  • Options
    Blues Brother 2000 was also a greta sequel.

Worst film for me has to be Blair Witch Project. I've never known something to be so hyped up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Good sequels?

in order ...

1. Toy Story 2
    2. Terminator 2
    3. Shrek 2

American Pie 2 is great, Godfather Part II also, X-Men 2, Matrix Reloaded, Beverly Hills Cop 2 & Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me.
  • Options
    The whole Police Academy series.
  • Options
    I think it was called Big Foot.

Anyhow in the early seventies I and a few friends found ourselves in Bangor North Wales on a wet sunday afternoon. To make matters worse Bangor was "dry" on a Sunday in those days (could still be for all I know) so about the only thing we could do was go to the pictures.

Absolutely, bloody dire......
  • Options
    Battlefield Earth
  • Options
    Godzilla
  • Options
    The Postman
  • Options
    Armageddon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Got to be "School For Seduction" - flicking through Sky Movies one night and the title sounded kind of intriguing ;-) turns out it's one of those dour northern British rom-coms starring none other than Kelly Brook (who convinces them all she's Italian with a less convincing Italian accent than that bloke with the funny hat out of 'Allo 'Allo). I ended up watching the whole thing as I just couldn't believe it could be so bad all the way through................it was. (Though there are worse ways to spend an evening than looking at Kelly Brook).

I was the same kind of "intrigued" by Nine Songs mainly because i had read the outrage ... someone lent it me (honestly thats the truth) and it did nowt for me... thought the storyline throughout was rubbish.

good music tho.
  • Options
    whats the matter with you people?? I loved titantic and Armageddon!

says the woman who wanted to list bridget jones as one of her fave films but didnt for fear of scorn.
  • Options
    Agree with you there Curb_It, Armageddon isnt a bad film. Another America saves the world flick, but some good action & effects in it if you ask me. Love story sucks a bit but thats easy to put to the back of your mind.