Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Notts County v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Our shooting is abysml
  • Options
    I think this pitch is abysmal....

its almost unplayable...
  • Options
    Oh Nathen.
  • Options
    That shot from Eccleston sums this pitch up. So frustrating. God knows how this game is still being played.
  • Options
    EVERYONE is slipping over, before shooting, after shooting, just running to get the ball...

I think i may write a letter..
  • Options
    Does Francis no he can pass on the floor to his own players instead if just hoofing it to there goalie
  • Options
    BWP & Eccleston switching at times. Need to pick up Gow in midfield - good left foot. (35 mins).
  • Options
    Moany bunch of cry babies these County players...
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Red one[/cite]Does Francis no he can pass on the floor to his own players instead if just hoofing it to there goalie

Yeah it's terrible that he's sticking to our gameplan, get him off the pitch!
  • Options
    Moany bunch of cry babies these County players...
    I wonder where they've picked that up from?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really need to get a foothold in midfield
  • Options
    There isnt a lot of skill on the pitch...

I reckon we shade it in that department...

We do not have any creativity in midfiled and hence we have to just hoof it up there as there is not linking man ... we need to spend 2 mill on someone

Ecclestone.... oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    Great goalkeeping.. great play by the addicks.
  • Options
    Intelligent outside-in diagonal run by Eccleston into the space left by BWP's movement. Unlucky. (42).
  • Options
    We do not have any creativity in midfiled and hence we have to just hoof it up there as there is not linking man ... we need to spend 2 mill on someone
    If we had someone like that we'd murder this league.
  • Options
    I can see eccles getting a goal. Hes gona score 1 of those chances surely
  • Options
    exactly ... its the missing link...

and I am sure chrissy powell knows it...
  • Options
    Gow has a big fat gypsy wedding haircut.
  • Options
    this pitch is a mess ...... fricken joke...
  • Options
    looking forward to hearing Parky again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]Gow has a big fat gypsy wedding haircut.

lol
  • Options
    Best first half performence under powell
  • Options
    Yeah, that was all right. The condition of the pitch is a joke, I can't see how they expect to get through the rest of the season playing on that pooheap.

We created some decent chances. I wonder if Anysinah could move into the middle, sitting just in front of the midfield. He's perfect for this game.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    First-half might have been worth watching on a better pitch,because there were some decent ideas out there, thwarted almost every time by the conditions.

I'd make it Pitch 3, Players 0,so far. And you fear the pitch can only get worse as it gets cut-up.

Slightly worried we didn't take one of several good chances.

We deserve to be ahead, imo. Just as we did at H/T v Exeter last Saturday. And we all know what happened next!
  • Options
    no way we're going to be able to play football on that pitch tonight.

Think we've got the idea right really, try and get it over the top for JA/NE and BWP to chase down, turn the defenders, force a mistake.

No point passing around the back today, ball will stick in the wet ground at some point and cause a goal.

We look like we have a decent threat up front though with the 3 I mentioned, plenty of pace to scare defenders facing their own goal.
  • Options
    I called that right.. the County keeper should have gone off.
  • Options
    Think we are playing pretty good considering the pitch had some good chances. Keep it up coyr
  • Options
    Think we shaded the first half....pitch, as many have said, is awful, our forwards are worrying thier defence but we need to take one of our chances. Happy with 0-0 at HT but looking for us to win the 2nd half.........c'mon u reds!!
  • Options
    Quite surprised BBC giving us 56% procession
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite] And you fear the pitch can only get worse as it gets cut-up.
    So, what do they do at half time? Bring on mini nets and a bunch of school kids.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!