Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trouble at Millwall

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]If you're not contributing yourself, can't really have a pop at the North Upper.

Why not???

I have been supporting the lads for over 40 years and the singing/noise has always been generated by the Covered End/North Stand, In over 40 years I cannot recall the East/West/South starting a song or contributing much to it so why do they need help now?
  • Hilarious comparing a ref doing his ankle in to a bloke falling 20 feet and landing on his head.
  • [cite]Posted By: LeaburnForEngland[/cite]Hilarious comparing a ref doing his ankle in to a bloke falling 20 feet and landing on his head.

Exactly. Bizzarre waste of sarcasm that post was!
    We can all safely say that if something similar was to happen at The Valley you wouldn't hear sick chants like that.
  • Can safely say that if I saw some idiotic fan plunge from the top tier to lower because he was standing on the edge like this one was, I'd be chanting all sorts at him, doesn't make me scum, it's what football fans do, not chanting at the man isn't going to heel his wounds now is it? When the ref was stretchered off the other week the whole of the north stand was chanting "you're not fit to referee". No different to what Millwall fans were singing if you ask me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LeaburnForEngland[/cite]Hilarious comparing a ref doing his ankle in to a bloke falling 20 feet and landing on his head.

Exactly. Bizzarre waste of sarcasm that post was!
    We can all safely say that if something similar was to happen at The Valley you wouldn't hear sick chants like that.

With all due respects guys at the time our fans were singing "let him die" nobody knew what had happened to the ref that day at the Valley, he could have suffered heart problems or something similar.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm not sure someone having heart problems writhes around on the floor clutch his/her leg?
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I'm not sure someone having heart problems writhes around on the floor clutch his/her leg?
    and wonders where they put their pencil.
  • The fact that we have these debates/discussions is what differentiates us from our Bermondsey neighbours. It would not even occur to them to pose the question in the first place. Quote:

"hope the shit cunt dies, one less welsh cunt to ponce our money,then slag the shit out of the english, talk about bite the hands that feed.
    die you little lamb cunt"

...but time to move along now!
  • edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Bobbin[/cite]The fact that we have these debates/discussions is what differentiates us from our Bermondsey neighbours. It would not even occur to them to pose the question in the first place. Quote:

"hope the shit cunt dies, one less welsh cunt to ponce our money,then slag the shit out of the english, talk about bite the hands that feed.
    die you little lamb cunt"

...but time to move along now!

"Little lamb ***"
    Woaah sorry ard'!
  • edited March 2011
    [quote][cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: J BLOCK[/cite]If you're not contributing yourself, can't really have a pop at the North Upper.[/quote]

Why not???

I have been supporting the lads for over 40 years and the singing/noise has always been generated by the Covered End/North Stand, In over 40 years I cannot recall the East/West/South starting a song or contributing much to it so why do they need help now?[/quote]
    The exact same reason you don't sing in the east stand
  • Sponsored links:

• Stop having a pop at Millwall we would all do the same i know i would laugh if i saw an oppo fan fall off of something at charlton, especially if he had been givin it before hand. We would hear the same chants at Charlton because I would start them just like when i was singing about the ref at the top of my voice a few weeks ago.
  • Has "Ackworth" returned ?
    ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFC_Connor[/cite]Stop having a pop at Millwall we would all do the same i know i would laugh if i saw an oppo fan fall off of something at charlton, especially if he had been givin it before hand. We would hear the same chants at Charlton because I would start them just like when i was singing about the ref at the top of my voice a few weeks ago.

Give me strength. Luckily people like you are very much a minority at our football club. Hopefully we can keep it that way.
  • Unbelievable how some can say the ref falling over and being taken off is the same as a fan falling 15 feet from the upper tier to the lower and suffering neck and head injuries
  • I can't believe how snobby some people are being right now, and O-Randy-Hurt all he is suffering from is two broken fingers, he'll be fine.
  • Who was it we were playing when an oppo fan collapsed in the Jimmy Seed?

He got taken on a stretcher along side the west stand and from what I remember, we were all quite concerned and i think he even got a few claps of support.

Just saying like....
  • Two broken fingers. Falling from that height I suppose the blokes pretty lucky. Pretty sure if everyone was saying let him die didn't actually no it was only 2 broken fingers when they were singing it. Lucky he didn't land on his head
  • edited March 2011
    I was there and it looked very very serious from the other end of the ground. The chants that started around me were sickening and there is no way it can be compared to the referee breaking his pencil the other week.
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFC_Connor[/cite]Stop having a pop at Millwall we would all do the same i know i would laugh if i saw an oppo fan fall off of something at charlton, especially if he had been givin it before hand. We would hear the same chants at Charlton because I would start them just like when i was singing about the ref at the top of my voice a few weeks ago.

Any chance you could do us a favour and not go to The Valley any more Connor (if you are actually not a WUM)?

it's just that I'm a bit fussy about who I share my space with and, to be honest, sharing it with people who think it's "funny " watching a person possibly falling to his death doesn't exactly tick a lot of boxes for me and I'm sure a lot of other true CAFC fan's.

On second thoughts, nah, this is just such a stupid comment you have to be a WUM.
  • What is WUM? And don't ask me not to come to the valley anymore, why don't you not come to the valley anymore. If someone was givin it and apparently making cut throat gestues at me but then got pushed and fell 15 ft in the process i would find this hilarious. And would laugh my head off all day. The bloke never died and went home the next day feeling like a mug. He didn't fall that far the way everyones talking you would think his gone off the top of a sky scraper or something.
  • Sponsored links:

• conor you are a millwall fan don't be ashamed of it
  • No I'm not, this is the second time I've been accused of this. I stick up for them because some of my best mates and my brother are millwall fans. I've been to Millwall more than most Charlton fans but I don't support them. I just don't think they have done anything wrong on this ocassion. The bloke asked for it.
  • What is WUM?
  • I'm more or less in the same position as Connor, properly why we have the same view on this more or less, and I will refuse to call my family and friends scum because they support a club that in reality shouldn't be a rival, yes they are local to us but does that mean we should hate them, yes they have a history of violence but does that mean all of them do it.
  • The bloke asked for it? Jesus Christ.
  • unlike jimbo and conor i do call my millwall mates scum when we're referring to football and they know where i'm coming from cos %age wise millwall fans have a rather large element of scum
    and they're not too precious to take it to heart and fully understand why i call the scum scum
  • I call my bird and her old man scum :D but then they drive me mad with the whole 'we always get picked on by the media' malarky
  • Falling 15 feet on to concrete/plastic seats is potentially fatal Connor, people get paralysed by diving in to a shallow end of a swimming pool.
  • The self righteous outcry from some on here is laughable. That adults can take to heart a few words is extraordinary. That men who go to football regularly are unable to distinguish between football banter/abuse and everyday abuse/bullying is shocking.

If I was leaning over the front of the Jimmy Seed stand, arms outstretched, calling you lot wankers, acting a tit & I toppled and went head first into the steps & laid in an embarrassed crumpled bloody heap on the side of the Valley pitch I'd expect my own mates to laugh let alone the whole of the Valley to start singing songs like "she fell over", "let him die" etc etc while being pointed at & laughed at.

But at the same time my mates, and the vast majority of Millwall & Charlton would be hoping I wasn't seriously hurt and once the 90 minutes are up would be wishing me well.

Would I be upset, crying and hurt that you lot took the piss? Would I fuck. Serves me right for acting a plank.

Don't get where all this moral outrage comes from at times, almost like you do it to make yourselves feel better, that no matter how bad things are at the valley "at least we ain't scum like Millwall". Get over yourselves!!
  • If someone feel 15feet head first my initial reaction would be, are they O.K?

If they get carried off unconscious on a stretcher I wouldn't know the answer to that question.

I guess you and myself are different types of people.