Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Trouble at Millwall

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Spanner mate who was at Watford said Graham gave the old cant hear you sign after he scored and was then pelted the next time they took a corner....even he said he couldn't believe it after the Boro game.

Tonight vs QPR should be another evening of fun....

If you don’t have the emotional maturity to deal with someone putting their hand to their ear then I’m not sure you should be allowed out unsupervised. I often wonder how these people function in daily life. Today my train was cancelled and I forgot my phone. I was a bit p*ssed off, but I wonder how a man who reacts to a simple hand gesture by throwing his own possessions and wealth at the “offender” would deal with every day inconveniences.
    Great post mate. I guess it's to show off in front of their mates, no doubt they wouldn't act that way alone. Can you get more cowardly than throwing something at someone?
  • Options
    heard they were meeting QPR at 12 today at Surrey Quays.
  • Options
    How romantic
  • Options
    A shocking lack of posts about those naughty palace nigels pelting paddy kenny with bottles today!

Dock 'em points I say....
  • Options
    Why don't you ask people who give a toss? So Palace have become as brave and intimidating as your bottle chucking crew? You'll have to move onto something scarier - maybe a spanner? Don't make object throwers like they did back in the day. Bottles? thats a mugs game.
  • Options
    Yawn SLL.
    Don't understand why you constantly try to justify the actions of some of your "fans" by pointing out the actions of some other lemons.

Anyway, did you hear about the bloke who got mugged for his laptop in Lannoy Road last week. Three bastards followed him from the train station and kicked him unconcious. Was only about 10pm-ish. Lot of arseholes about.
  • Options
    Actually, it was Tiverton Road - my mistake.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Yawn SLL.
    Don't understand why you constantly try to justify the actions of some of your "fans" by pointing out the actions of some other lemons.

Anyway, did you hear about the bloke who got mugged for his laptop in Lannoy Road last week. Three bastards followed him from the train station and kicked him unconcious. Was only about 10pm-ish. Lot of arseholes about.

Where did I try to justify Millwall in my post? I only mentioned Palace.

No I didn't hear about the mugging. Down Tiverton you say. Seems to be more horrible looking hood wearing fluffy stubble baggy jean primark jacket wearing white scum walking around by the day. Mentioned about the 2 lads who followed the fella with a pram and mugged him. Must be the same people. Absolute . I've watched this area get worse and worse by the year, getting very fed up and pissed off with these gutless wankers.
  • Options
    can someone rename this thread, Trouble at Mill..?

:)
  • Options
    SLL - I thought my number was up last week too. Was just going through the alleyway off Footscray Road (Agaton Path) and noticed two fellas coming up behind me really quickly. As I got halfway down the alley they were there right behind me, not saying a word to each other and walking so quickly they were almost running. I just stopped turned to face them and made sure my hands were out of my pockets, but they just carried on. Didn't look surprised though, not in the way you would if a bloke in front just turned around and faced you, so I'm pretty sure I just about managed to put enough doubt in their minds to think twice. They carried on going at pace not saying a word to each other.

Either they were up to no good or else they thought, "what was that fellas problem", but I wasn't taking any chances.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't be a nice feeling wondering now whether teens/blokes are coming to mug you, that pathway as it turns is more remote as well.

The laptop thing last week, was this a Thursday night? Just spoke to someone who also knows about, said credit cards etc were all taken, unless this is another incident.

Any news on descriptions at all?
  • Options
    SLL.
    Get a life .
  • Options
    Why Jarman he seems able to come on here and converse without being a numpty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]Why Jarman he seems able to come on here and converse without being a numpty.

Sometimes, but not always.
  • Options
    Lol well his millwall shirty
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]Lol well i'm millwall shirty

as i thought
  • Options
    ha ha not bad not bad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]Lol well his millwall shirty

Exactly, Mensa's finest.
  • Options
    SLL - yes, it was Thursday night. My old man and his mate were first on the scene and scared the attackers off. They were still laying inyo him even though he was face down and out cold. Cowardly scumbags.

The fella is ok now, just doesn't look too pretty apparently. No lasting damage though.

No real description of the three attackers - bet they were millwall though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]SLL - yes, it was Thursday night. My old man and his mate were first on the scene and scared the attackers off. They were still laying inyo him even though he was face down and out cold. Cowardly scumbags.

The fella is ok now, just doesn't look too pretty apparently. No lasting damage though.

No real description of the three attackers - bet they were millwall though.

Fingers crossed they get what's coming to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]A shocking lack of posts about those naughty palace nigels pelting paddy kenny with bottles today!

Dock 'em points I say....
    What was all that about? He celebrated his team scoring or something?

Sounds like you had a lucky escape Off_it.
  • Options
    I used to live in Tiverton Drive - moved about 7 years ago - Must have changed quite a bit.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]SLL - I thought my number was up last week too. Was just going through the alleyway off Footscray Road (Agaton Path) and noticed two fellas coming up behind me really quickly. As I got halfway down the alley they were there right behind me, not saying a word to each other and walking so quickly they were almost running. I just stopped turned to face them and made sure my hands were out of my pockets, but they just carried on. Didn't look surprised though, not in the way you would if a bloke in front just turned around and faced you, so I'm pretty sure I just about managed to put enough doubt in their minds to think twice. They carried on going at pace not saying a word to each other.

Either they were up to no good or else they thought, "what was that fellas problem", but I wasn't taking any chances.

What a load of old guff!

There is no way two blokes could negotiate their way around you in an alleyway.
  • Options
    It's a pretty big alley Boom.
  • Options
    Poor Cardiff fan at Millwall fell from the top tier to the bottom tier today.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JimboCAFC[/cite]Poor Cardiff fan at Millwall fell from the top tier to the bottom tier today.

Just read about it. Horrible. Very much doubt that it had anything to do with the home crowd though. Self-inflicted?
  • Options
    Done it celebrating and then Millwall scored 1 minute later. Apparently is stable with head injuries
  • Options
    Hope the Cardiff fan gets better asap.

Just seen a vid of Millwall fans singing "she fell over" and "let him die". Nice.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Hope the Cardiff fan gets better asap.

Just seen a vid of Millwall fans singing "she fell over" and "let him die". Nice.

Don't expect anything less from them, different mentality in that neck of the woods.
  • Options
    Millwall are a brilliant team, I have nothing against them and i think they have a good set of fans. I think this whole thread is abit pathetic practicaly giving live coverage of the slightest sign of trouble at Millwall. We should be more worried about whats going on with this utter rubbish on the pitch at charlton. Sort it out you bunch of sados, i bet their laughing at us.