Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Disgusting things people do that make your stomach churn?

2»

Comments

• Options
    40,000 tickets to a millwall playoff final
  • Options
    Chav mum 15 years old getting her new born babies ears peirced in bexheath the other week.

Pregnant birds drinking and smoking on a sat nite and binge drinking.

Note to self, move out of bexheath.
  • Options
    bad breath. theres no excuse for it.

and when someone with bad breath yawns. extra mingin.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]bad breath. theres no excuse for it.

and when someone with bad breath yawns. extra mingin.

This.
  • Options
    Shite on toast.
  • Options
    2 girls 1 cup.
  • Options
    Professional golfers flobbing all over a putting green.

People who force feed me butter.
  • Options
    My son thinks Im nosey.........well, that's what he wrote in his diary.
  • Options
    Girls smoking. Just turns me right off. Especially when they try to cover the smoke smell up with their perfume and it smells worse.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Chav mum 15 years old getting her new born babies ears peirced in bexheath the other week.

Pregnant birds drinking and smoking on a sat nite and binge drinking.

Note to self, move out of bexheath.

Sadly Britain is festooned with morons like this- so move anywhere in this once civilised plot of land and you will encounter this -sadly!!
    [cite]Posted By: Ross[/cite]Girls smoking. Just turns me right off. Especially when they try to cover the smoke smell up with their perfume and it smells worse.

Totally agree. Kiss my lips, lick my ashtray!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chav's wearing ghastly tracksuits the like of which are lampooned in any comedy show worthy of the name yet still they do it -totally devoid of irony.
  • Options
    Chavs walking round with their hands down their tracksuit bottoms, can someone explain why?
  • Options
    girls with long toes
  • Options
    Women with facial hair
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    People sniffing endlessly on the train - yuk, yuk, yuk.

Young men's habit of wearing their jeans below their backside. I do not want to see your underpants/bum crack thank you. Utterly foul.
  • Options
    "Girls smoking. Just turns me right off. Especially when they try to cover the smoke smell up with their perfume and it smells worse"

I totally agree with this, its minging....

An ex of mine started to smoke when I was going out with her, it wouldnt kiss her unless she hadnt smoked in about 10 hours...

Disgusting habbit...it should be banned...
  • Options
    Acording to my ex, me having a quick sniff of my boxers or socks to see if i can get another day out of them was quite gross, and turned her stomach...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]"Girls smoking. Just turns me right off. Especially when they try to cover the smoke smell up with their perfume and it smells worse"

I totally agree with this, its minging....

An ex of mine started to smoke when I was going out with her, it wouldnt kiss her unless she hadnt smoked in about 10 hours...

Disgusting habbit...it should be banned...
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Acording to my ex, me having a quick sniff of my boxers or socks to see if i can get another day out of them was quite gross, and turned her stomach...

Any connection ?