Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Disgusting things people do that make your stomach churn?

We all do things that we wouldn't do in public, when at home and we've all noticed other drivers doing some brain surgery up their noses whilst waiting at traffic light, but what things dare you admit to doing or having witnessed, that make you feel a bit queasy? I don't mind admitting it the misses doesn't appreciate my last thing at night scratch on the meat n two veg. What!!

Comments

• Send me pictures of there shits!

No matter how many times I ask them not to they just keep coming!
  • Support Palace.
  • Old people eating with their mouths open. Wifes nan in particular.

*shudders*
  • Not much dishusts me, however I do crack my knuckles a lot, makes loads of people squirm.

Plaaayer surely that post is just asking for more! MCS' change of phone was the best thing ever!
  • Eating smelly food on a packed train.
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Old people eating with their mouths open. Wifes nan in particular.

*shudders*

Talking with mouthful. Sister in law is so insistent that her (usually brainless) thoughts are imparted at the earliest opportunity that she cannot be bothered to finish whatever she happens to be eating. I once answered the telephone for a call she made to my wife and she had actually made the call with her mouth full. If we're on a long journey and she's in the car my heart sinks when she gets the boiled sweets out.
  • Simon Jordan
  • people eating but breathing through their nose at the same time
  • The guy behind me at The Valley who arrives dead on kick off with a couple of hot dogs, large chips and then eats chocolate for the rest of the game. All I can hear is this fat pig salivating and snorting behind me. Definately moving my seat next season!
  • Spitting
  • Sponsored links:

• Cleveland steamers just how can you do that
  • People hawkin their lungs up and then swallowing it. In public, surrounded by people.
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Spitting

Yes, definately that.
  • edited February 2011
    Can i be risky and say romanian or any other non uk people using there kids to beg on trains, it disgusts me and makes my stomach churn to see children used like that. Sorry if this offends anyone on here.
  • Clubs signing Marcus Bent.
  • Mate Kev eating toilet urinal cubes makes me ralph everytime
  • One of my mates makes a moany sound when eating ,more annoying than stomach churning.
  • Urinal Cubes! haha
  • Pair of homosexual sewage workers - fighting over a manhole!
  • Hawking lungs up with the bathroom door open. I have punched my housemate because of this in the past.

Bogey eating makes my teeth itch, people who do that, kids or adults should have their mouths stitched up

Cincinatti bow ties
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Send me pictures of there shits!

Prepare your phone to be breached
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Send me pictures of there shits!

Thank Flip you haven't got my number:
    Good luck Plaaayer..............
  • That weather woman who comes on bbc I think sometimes, and when she talks all you can hear is her spit all washing around in her mouth (I sware they turn the mic up on her on purpose also) It's that bad I now mute her when I see her boat.
  • A Turkish Beard.
    Why?
  • Oh, and my boss coughing, snorting and hacking his way through me half-year appraisal today. He hasn't got a cold - that's just how he is EVERY day. At one point he even picked his nose and popped the finger straight into his gob, no word of a lie.

The fact that he's an arrogant, shouty, fat, ginger Welsh tosspot doesn't help either.
  • Rafael Nadal constantly yanking his underwear out of his crack

Oh, and not people but pigeons pecking away at sick
  • [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]Rafael Nadal constantly yanking his underwear out of his crack

Oh, and not people but pigeons pecking away at sick

Ha ha, reminds me of a holiday in Greece many years ago. My wife, who is not a big drinker had been on the cocktails one evening and got very drunk. Cab back to the hotel, she got out and threw up everywhere. Came out the next morning to go to the beach and a couple of the local dogs were eating it. She promptly went back to our room and threw up again, much to our amusement.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Send me pictures of there shits!

Thank Flip you haven't got my number:

Dont worry about that Moggy me old son, i just sent it him! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh, and my boss coughing, snorting and hacking his way through me half-year appraisal today. He hasn't got a cold - that's just how he is EVERY day. At one point he even picked his nose and popped the finger straight into his gob, no word of a lie.

The fact that he's an arrogant, shouty, fat, ginger Welsh tosspot doesn't help either.

How long have you been working for Neil Kinnock?
  • People who dont wash their hands after visiting the loo. Utter filthbags.

Also having visited my mum in hospital recently the amount of scummers who don't use the gel on their hands when they enter a ward, there are enough bloody signs up FFS!!!